• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Omg so much free space and bandwidth!!!

Clayton

Name: Tikolah
Link: http://tikolah.com/
Description: Tired of bouncing from free host to free host because they either died, have WAY too much downtime, or started forcing ads upon you so that they can pay their hosting bill? Well, you won't find any of that at Tikolah! We offer tons of upgrades that are available to all of our members and even offer free domain names to our active members. Another strong point is that we never oversell our services, so you don't have to worry about getting a plan you'll never be able to fully use.

Come try us out, you won't be disappointed!

Tikolah Free Hosting

All Accounts have the same features but a different number of features, features included are :
- Cpanel
- Subdomains
- Parked Domains
- Addon Domains
- Mysql database(s)
- Email accounts
- Email forwarders
- Autoresponders
- Email filters
- Mailing lists
- FTP accounts

Plan 1
15 Posts Required To Sign Up

No Ads
500 MB Space.
25 GB Bandwidth.
5X - All Features.

Plan 2
30 Posts Required To Sign Up

No Ads
2048 MB Space.
50 GB Bandwidth.
10X - All Features.

Plan 3
60 Posts Required To Sign Up

No Ads
5120 MB Space.
100 GB Bandwidth.
20X - All Features.

Plan 4
See Website for Details

**Users interested in Plan 4 must remain active in the community in order to keep their space. Should the account holder become inactive, the account will be downgraded to Plan 3.**

Reseller Plan 1
15 Posts Required To Sign Up
25 posts/month

5120MB (5GB) Space.
50GB Bandwidth.
cPanel Control Panel
WHM Account Control Panel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited mySQL Databases

Reseller Plan 2
50 Posts Required To Sign Up
50 posts/month

10240MB (10GB) Space.
80GB Bandwidth.
cPanel Control Panel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains

Reseller Plan 3
100 Posts Required To Sign Up
100 posts/month

15360MB (15GB) Space.
110GB Bandwidth.
cPanel Control Panel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains

Reseller Plan 4
150 Posts Required To Sign Up
150 posts/month

25600MB (25GB) Space.
150GB Bandwidth.
cPanel Control Panel
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains

How do you pay for your hosting bill then if you do not require ads, nor have paid hosting? Overselling will eventually bite you right in the ---, then you will fall prey to the hosts you are basically criticizing in your first sentence.

Also seems you have had several problems in the last couple months.

How do you pay for your hosting bill then if you do not require ads, nor have paid hosting?
Does it matter how our bills are paid? We've been open over a year and we're still going strong.

Overselling will eventually bite you right in the ---, then you will fall prey to the hosts you are basically criticizing in your first sentence.
As I said above, we've been open over a year which is a lot longer than most free hosts. On top of that, I've been in the hosting industry for close to a decade, so I know how to maintain the servers to ensure the necessary resources are available.

Considering you brought up that some hosts place ads on their clients pages to offset their billing costs, I would think that a client of yours should like the peace of mind to know how their hosting will be sustained as there is no visible income coming from either ad support nor paid plans.

in my opinion tikolah is the best free host till now it's online since a year or more and my website is online there no time-down there Clayton is the best adminstrator there and the support is ver good and better than the paid

in my opinion tikolah is the best free host till now it's online since a year or more and my website is online there no time-down there Clayton is the best adminstrator there and the support is ver good and better than the paid

Well he should be perfect for you and your request then eh?

Bills

Does it matter how our bills are paid? We've been open over a year and we're still going strong.As I said above, we've been open over a year which is a lot longer than most free hosts. On top of that, I've been in the hosting industry for close to a decade, so I know how to maintain the servers to ensure the necessary resources are available.

This industry has become a strategy game between the clients and the hosts. New hosts pop up, and clients have to figure out each time if the host is any good. My amusing thread is one approach for the FWS gang to get some meta-info. Sain Cai and Deeplist do the Heuristics side. On that level, it does matter how the bills are paid, because that directly correlates to host quality. We're starting to get grumpy with hosts playing it too smooth. If your books are balancing, great! Trumpet it to the world! (Good ol' customer service, initial seed money for inertia, etc.) But if you have a gap that you're covering with classic corporate bluster, better say so now. We don't mind if a host struggles, but we do get upset if it's all roses until it implodes.

Let's do some math. You joined 8 months ahead of me here, you have a decade of experience in the field, and you're working on a host that's 1 year old?! What happened to your prior venture?

Last edited:
Tikolah is best strong hosting forum I know. :) Clayton does anything to keep it alive. Congratulation!

Let's do some math. You joined 8 months ahead of me here, you have a decade of experience in the field, and you're working on a host that's 1 year old?! What happened to your prior venture?

Honestly what business is that of yours?

The persons offering free hosting, okay having a hit at other companies (read for that everything from 10 year old in their room covering from parents that their trying to take on the world, to adults with no clue, or any combination of anything in any order) so decrying others is a bad.

Seems they've been going for a year, their own site is a physical box, cox.net supplied I believe but could be wrong, and a couple of people saying their 'good' - yes were all hacked off about those that say 'finance' is no problem then suddenly it is, but are the 2 complainers going to use the service... bet you 2 NEVER EVER made a mistake in your choice :D if it falls on it's --- it does then Clayton can explain, if it doesn't then more power to them :)

This ones an offer not a discussion, and those seeking free hosting will no doubt find the world of that a bit less easy than they first though after a while.

Back