• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One time fee for more ads

Hello there.
What if we could pay a small one time fee when we run out of free hosting offers if we want more in one week we coud maybe pay a small one time fee 1 euro to 5 euro?
Thanks

Oh wow! I never knew this! Just upgraded a couple minutes ago.

Only issue is that it is apparently automatically in a different language on the PayPal site. I was able to figure it out, of course, since it's the standard PayPal payment screen, but it was a little odd. :D :D

fwspaypal.png

That's swedish. :) I've contacted Paypal to see if it can be changed.

This new Premium Member option was added a few months ago, but I haven't started to promote it yet. Welcome as a Premium Member wswd!

No reply yet from Paypal. Why is it so hard to change checkout page language? I can't find any info at their Help center pages or when searching Google. Anyone know how to fix this?

No reply yet from Paypal. Why is it so hard to change checkout page language? I can't find any info at their Help center pages or when searching Google. Anyone know how to fix this?
Well no.1 Before the checkout ask users to change the country to change it to english.
no.2 switch to 2 checkout. no.3 ad SSL to freewebspace then accept credit cards

How long does it take to update the status to "Premium Member"? I was expecting it to work immediately :D

Hehe :) Nice
Had I have known about this 2 years ago, I'd have been paying for the last 2 years :D

Back