• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Opperation C.A.S.T.

Chris L.

Another failed post by TFWH.
Stuffradio and internalx (first post) had the type of reply to "what do you think of this idea"

Last edited:
I don't have one :p

I'm just saying it's a pretty stupid name, who's going to be for it?

haha,
If you really feel like getting bashed or shot or both have fun.. I wont be in it though :)

Drive to a high theft area with the bait car "bumping" it's stereo. Make sure you have your weapons AND cell phone service. Have the person get out of the bait car, but do not lock the doors. They should go into an apartment building or grocery store. Have the bust car be in a inconspicuous location. Blend in as well as possible. Wait for someone to "bite". Allow them to remove the faceplate and start to pull the deck. Have all of the people with CWPs in the bait car get out and draw their weapons at the person / people.
I dont think taking out your gun and drawing it on someone in a high theft area is really very wise... But hey thats just me.

Last edited:
I don't think putting a gun to someones head is very wise, it's just plain stupid, and I really don't find this in anyway amusing. I actually can't believe this...you find it fun to bait people, so you can pull out a gun and stick it to their heads?

Have you seen the TV show called BaitCar? Watch it. You will understand. This idea is a derivative of my stereo being jacked and the Bait Car show.

The California (USA) CHP (California Highway Patrol) takes cars and leaves them with the keys in them. They do this to deter criminals. Car theives don't know what car is a bait car and what car is a real car where someone forgot their keys inside.
Chris
PS: As I said, this is only an IDEA. Not a PLAN.

The California (USA) CHP (California Highway Patrol) takes cars and leaves them with the keys in them. They do this to deter criminals. Car theives don't know what car is a bait car and what car is a real car where someone forgot their keys inside.
Chris

At what point do they pull a gun on the small-time theives?

Chris

I think if you even thought of doing that the police are going to do this to you. :bkick:

I think it's stupid putting a gun at someones head, for your amusement. Aye - if they're thieving you should deter them, but not by placing their life at risk. As an idea/plan, this is absurd and stupid. And then you go home and watch the video afterwards? What happened if you accidentely pulled the trigger? Would you still go home and laugh?

What do you think a "Safety" is for? You don't have to point it at their head. You could say, "Freeze," from a distance. Then you just need to point the gun in their general direction. Also, you aren't required to do any of this. This is just an idea. It is not for amusement, but to deter criminals from steeling your stuff. The amusement factor is just a side effect.

But your saying it IS amusing. What happens if you forget to put the safety on? I know it's just an idea, but I don't find this in anyway amusing, and I cannot see how it is. If someone's stealing your stuff, just get video footage and give it to the police. No need to friggen' threaten them with a gun.

If you find waving a gun around amusing, you should not be allowed a gun. Simple as that.

Colin - I fully agree with you there.

Back