• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Our new site.

Haze

iminteractive.net
NLC
What do you guys think of our new site?
http://www.iminteractive.net

Compared to our old design, which is still live @:
http://www.iminbudget.com

I personally thought about changing the yellow header to a blue and filling in the blank space, but later backed out. I think its sort of grabs attention and then lets the eyes wander to where its supposed to. What do you all think?

Oh, that looks great! I love it compared to your old one!

I have a question though, where do all these companies get those pictures of people and computers and servers and stuff? :confused:

Thanks for the comments!

They more than likely get the images from a stock photo web site or CD. I know of a few companies that have in house photographers, one being compendiumdesign.com.

Also, you can get any pic at all @ Google Images .

I really like the design - very corporal if you know what I mean. I would watch your consistency with font sizes though - some passages are bigger than others so it looks a tad strange (was that deliberate?).

It's really good though. :bandit2:

Originally posted by carlito
Also, you can get any pic at all @ Google Images .

I really like the design - very corporal if you know what I mean. I would watch your consistency with font sizes though - some passages are bigger than others so it looks a tad strange (was that deliberate?).

It's really good though. :bandit2:

Some of it is intentional, some of it is because of other restrictions ( but I am working to fix that ). If you wouldn't mind posting the URL's to the pages you find out of whack, that would be most helpful :)

Originally posted by tandoc
who is James? is his last name Lesh?

His last name is not Lesh.

I like it, displays more info than the old one. The old one looks more like a free web host than a paid one.

I've been working my butt of to get all the content up, I managed to do most of it in under 6 hours. The rest im putting together bit by bit.

Originally posted by Haze
Actually by definition, we are already interactive, but thanks for your input :)

Edit: I thought I would ad this. In our studies, and studies brough forth to us, visitors were more likely to select a static html page rather than a site done in flash.

Edit2: I hit quote by accident.. must need more coffee.. chocolate covered coffee beans here I come!

I agree Haze, personally i think all business related sites should be in static html, flash in my opinion is unprofessional. (even though i am using some flash, hehe, couldnt resist).

Originally posted by Haze

Edit: I thought I would ad this. In our studies, and studies brough forth to us, visitors were more likely to select a static html page rather than a site done in flash.

Edit2: I hit quote by accident.. must need more coffee.. chocolate covered coffee beans here I come!

I agree Haze, personally i think all business related sites should be in static html, flash in my opinion is unprofessional.

I agree. Look at all the *major* US sites - amazon, imdb, yahoo, altavista, lycos, amg, etc, etc. Do any of them use flash?

I think it's just inapproriate to put in a site you access all the time. You need practical designs for people with slower access.

Back