• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

P2H - Dislike, (True post about P2H)

djbrown

Hey I was going to join in another post about it but seems that user just wanted to b***ch and not really say anything about Post 2 Host.

OK here are my reasons I will never support P2H

1. Fake Users
2. Spam, In almost EVERY forum that wants P2H they all have spam posts and they
are still counted as a post to there hosting, please don't say NO IT DON'T yes it does I review all kinds of free services and many from here.
3. Getting money from ads is fine but doing it this way to get money is wrong, its like getting your house cleaned by a slave, it gets the job done but don't make it right.

BUT OK yes I don't like these services but if they do what they promises and say online and the user is happy to post hey I am sure they will do what is needed to keep there members posting but I really don't get the people that don't want to do P2H complain that they have no money or credit card to get hosting, hang on a picking min here, I wont give my card details online but I have access to some great hosts and trail them all the time, and I have to say some services come and go but some have been around for years and there great what they offer.

So I am not going to big up P2H here but there is more then just P2H they offer there services and they been going for years Post for service as been around since the start of forums, and if someone is willing to post then leave them to do it.

Just had to have this rant sorry guys.

1. Fake Users
2. Spam, In almost EVERY forum that wants P2H they all have spam posts and they
are still counted as a post to there hosting, please don't say NO IT DON'T yes it does I review all kinds of free services and many from here.

This issues happen here and there but if forum admin or mod always look around this issues can be minimize..:)

I'm P2H, still in the midst of being set up... but when everything is complete, I will only let LEGIT users get accounts, and if they start spamming, I give them a warning, and if they continue, I will ban their forum user and their account. So not all P2H are bad, I'm sure you can find others like me! (My site, UltiHost, isn't quite set up yet... so I only have 2 users on my forum, a client and I) and he has been with us for a few weeks, and so far there was only a little downtime to transfer to a new server.

Most P2H web host will say that they able to maintain the quality of the forum post and the servers.
But so far, there are only a few that really did so.
The rest, the forum full with power abuse moderators, and their server always shift around to different data center, causing high amount of down time and data lost.

The rest, the forum full with power abuse moderators, and their server always shift around to different data center, causing high amount of down time and data lost.

You still believe the lies of these liars? THey get their servers for free, and when it is taken down for refusal to work, they make up that texcuse to clear up things.

You still believe the lies of these liars? THey get their servers for free, and when it is taken down for refusal to work, they make up that texcuse to clear up things.

For your information, I do not see what part Derek said he trust or have faith in any post to host.
I think it would be best if you read properly before making any replies.

Are you trying to say I trust most of the P2H providers?
Are you blind or what?
Read again what I have written at above post properly before you reply anything!

Back