• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid web hosting that supports streaming music?

hostmaster1215

i have about 15 gigs of music i have. and i want to make a streaming music site with the songs.... since its streaming and you cant download the songs... witch i would think is legal. does any support streaming audio of any kind.

25 gig of space
unmetered bandwidth
no file limits
php support
cpanel 10 or 11

ty i been looking for one all day. please help me out.

Paid web hosting that supports streaming music

I use ryleejames hosting.They offer live support via yahoo messenger

I would be careful if you are based in the US. I've had some experience with music streaming web sites from my own personal ventures and they all quickly resulted in road blocks when realizing you need something along the lines of a minimum 10,000 investment to begin gaining contracts from several different levels for what seemed to be only a few songs. Its a huge process that you need teams of people to complete.

Personally I would suggest to go big or go home, that is just my 2 cents. Offshore though, who knows; I'm not to familiar with how that does or does not work.

I would be careful if you are based in the US. I've had some experience with music streaming web sites from my own personal ventures and they all quickly resulted in road blocks when realizing you need something along the lines of a minimum 10,000 investment to begin gaining contracts from several different levels for what seemed to be only a few songs. Its a huge process that you need teams of people to complete.

Personally I would suggest to go big or go home, that is just my 2 cents. Offshore though, who knows; I'm not to familiar with how that does or does not work.

$10,000? Where'd you get that? BMI only charges around $300.

Hi,
I would like to offer you our offshore VPS in Russia DC6

Offshore VPS-1

Guaranteed RAM 1 GB
Guaranteed CPU 1 GHz
Raid-10 Disk Space 20 GB
Bandwidth 1000 GB
IP Addresses 2
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 100 MBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
Microsoft Windows or Linux Operating System Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $49
Datacenter Location Moscow, Russia DC6

To order kindly visit: http://www.litservers.com/offshorevps.html

I would recommend a shoutcast stream for that, it is basically an online radio. Although starting an online streaming service has a lot of competition from GrooveShark and Dizzler ect

Back