• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers and planethost.in (puffffff gone!)

Some people used Paradox servers for a little time they were up and said it was good. But now it's not :p

I think, now people have learnt not to get a decision in a little time.

It had no way to make a profit, of course it will die, derrr.
I have no idea whats going on with either of them though, maybe they are just down right now???

I do know alot of people are quick to write these threads after only like 24 hours, so who knows.

No. It's not ;)

Somebody have good sponsors to support the free web hosting. They'll last for a good amount of time.

My site with PS: halowars.paradoxservers.net has been down for a while. No word via YIM on this topic, and sorry Tyler, not again.

Should he restart yet again, then more power to him, but I will not use the service again.

Yea he ignores everything till he starts back up, never apologizes just starts it back up and pretends like nothing has happened, his host was always gonna fail, now its failed twice in the matter of months, hate to say I told you all so. :biggrin2: (No I dont, I love saying that.,....)

I'm still waiting for him to show his face here so I can rag on him for absurdly running a hosting business on only one server. There's a reason I have two- it's so if something happens I can throw full load to the other server to maintain presence and attempt to keep customer sites active.

But losing everything twice in one month is horrible for a service provider, if I was using services instead of providing them I would also be in the mood to shop somewhere else.

Hmm... Still no twitter update... but I think they'll be coming up, since it doesn't show domain parking anymore, but its down :p

i think, he will dare to come back again like what happened b4.
and then he will pretend like nothing happened b4, just wat he did b4 this
:)

What I'd like to see are some statistics. How many customers were effectively sunk for each of these hosts as a result of their collapse. It just seems odd to me that Paradox would be less than a month beyond an outage + wipe and would have a significant number of customers get affected by it a second time.

As for planethost.in, it would be nice to find out a bit more about what happened there too.

What I'd like to see are some statistics. How many customers were effectively sunk for each of these hosts as a result of their collapse. It just seems odd to me that Paradox would be less than a month beyond an outage + wipe and would have a significant number of customers get affected by it a second time.

As for planethost.in, it would be nice to find out a bit more about what happened there too.

It was moderately bad the first time because he was the reseller provider for a couple end-user hosts. After the shocking handling the first time he got a few pity-signups but not all that many.

Also, he was announcing he was not in for profit. So rather I think it's more the shame of coming face to face with what I now call the Typical Horrible Glitch that sinks a lot of new hosts. Sometimes they rebrand entirely on the 2nd time back.

Well. The best thing we can do is just wait till paradox servers show some progress. Then we can see what he will do!

i dun really care how well he do anyway.
i just care about will he come back with the same attitude or not
i just can't tolerate that he keep on bashing us without a good reason....

It was moderately bad the first time because he was the reseller provider for a couple end-user hosts. After the shocking handling the first time he got a few pity-signups but not all that many.

I know he took down at least 60 sites with at least the index page changed that were under my reseller the first time he went down.

Do you know why paradoxservers.net redirects to free.cs-squad.net?

Hey!
thanks for informing!
just checked it,
he really did that!
thx for letting me know!
seems like he is planning on make people think paradoxservers.net is related with CS-Squad!

no wonder there is so many signups recently!
hahahaha

hahaha, just edited that page and placed a disclaimer to avoid any confusion.

and thx DarkSoul for the traffics

muahahahahaha

i think this could show this is the end of paradox servers maybe? wish he would come back and just let us know what happened.

Back