• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers and planethost.in (puffffff gone!)

i think this could show this is the end of paradox servers maybe? wish he would come back and just let us know what happened.

maybe, we never know...
coz when the last time ppl expect that he will never come back,
then suddenly he appear here again and acts like nothing happened b4...

That is a rather fascinanting development. Perhaps pulling a Captain Ahab?

With my dying breath I stab at thee, Moby ----!

Somehow it seems totally like him to pull a stunt like that. He'll probably turn up in a couple of months ready to start over and forget it ever happened before.

Good move putting a disclaimer up on that account plan.

I still wonder why he did that though.

it is very obvious that he dun like i mentioned about his attitude,
then he wanted to try to make ppl think CS-Squad and his paradoxservers is related.
and by doing this, ppl might think that my servers is the same like his, gone anytime.
lol

anyway, really thx that u informed us about his redirection
lol

Again?! Very interesting, I find this all to be very hypocritical of a certain someone, but I don't need any further negative rep - Good luck to him, I hope he learns a bit more respect for people in the same boat as him after now.

If anyone needs any assistance after this "fallout" of sorts, feel free to contact me. It's kinda unfortunate the only one getting screwed here are Paradox' users.

Last edited:
Again?! Very interesting, I find this all to be very hypocritical of a certain someone, but I don't need any further negative rep - Good luck to him, I hope he learns a bit more respect for people in the same boat as him after now.

If anyone needs any assistance after this "fallout" of sorts, feel free to contact me. It's kinda unfortunate the only one getting screwed here are Paradox' users.

i am almost screwed by Darksoul if dmmcintyre3 didn't inform me that Darksoul redirected his domain to my free hosting page in this thread.
lol

He may be having some issue with the CS Squad. That's why he is doing this.

He had a good reputation before. I did like him also. But now it's all gone because of his own fault. Not because of the paradoxservers!

@Seanieb,
at 1st, i am not sure why he redirect his domain to my free hosting page.
now after see that pic,
it is very obvious that he is trying dump all his problems to me and want me to die along with him...
lol

@eSupun,
to be exact, i dunno why he is keep on bashing me.
and bcoz of he keep on attack me, i caused me dun like him.
and yet, i do not make any counter attack, until he really provoke me.

by the way guys, if u all did read the old thread regarding paradoxservers gone for the 1st time, i think there is some part which is very interesting which it might be the reason why he attacking me again now...

to be honest, i'm not sure whether that stablehost.com belongs to him or not.
but i found that this stable host's WHMCS is not working.

I second this motion. Come on Darksoul, if you're gonna play mindgames at least share the attention with everyone here. Round robin your DNS to all of our hosts if you're gonna just give up.

i dun think he able to do so, as doing DNS round robins, need us to actually add the parked domain in our serv....

but still, he can point it to a web hosting account, code 1 html file with iframe to randomly hop to each of our websites
lol

i dun think he able to do so, as doing DNS round robins, need us to actually add the parked domain in our serv....

but still, he can point it to a web hosting account, code 1 html file with iframe to randomly hop to each of our websites
lol
Or code together a list of links to other hosts his customers could use so that they have their choice of where to go next. Almost like the dump-blogs that are found from time to time containing massive lists of hosting companies.

Using an actual round robin would depend on the host configuration. On mine at least any http request that does not have a corresponding virtual server will be automatically redirected back to my main page. Others might not have a setup like that in place, so it wouldn't work right unless they added the correct http configuration.

Or code together a list of links to other hosts his customers could use so that they have their choice of where to go next. Almost like the dump-blogs that are found from time to time containing massive lists of hosting companies.

Using an actual round robin would depend on the host configuration. On mine at least any http request that does not have a corresponding virtual server will be automatically redirected back to my main page. Others might not have a setup like that in place, so it wouldn't work right unless they added the correct http configuration.

yeah...
lol
anyway, i assume that the list of host that he put,
he might add the word "FAG" on it
lol

Back