• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers and planethost.in (puffffff gone!)

JJW

NLC
NLC
Really both these groups talked big but like most free hosts that go out of business there is just no money to keep it going.

about planethost.in
i dunno much about them.

while about paradox servers, they used to dead almost a month, and then come back again...
so they dead again now?

I'm having difficulty finding Paradox in the first place. The domain name seems to have expired back in may and hasn't been renewed yet.

They probably are still alive, barely, and just keeping a low profile till everything is fixed up.

Dunno about planethost.in, that one probably is gone with the wind.

It had no way to make a profit, of course it will die, derrr.
I have no idea whats going on with either of them though, maybe they are just down right now???

I do know alot of people are quick to write these threads after only like 24 hours, so who knows.

No, actually planethosts.in (and .org for that matter) should be a redirect to HostCliff. However, the owner of PlanetHosts.in and the staff and the owner of hostcliff had a little spat over the net, so I don't know of the owner's future plans.

So planethosts was a reseller that had a fallout with their upstream?

Sounds unpleasant.

Still nothing on Paradox. As usual Darksoul is hiding out instead of making a press release on what happened. Can anyone who had an account with paradox confirm their server status? I'm not seeing their site at the moment.

This is Liam (previously Planet-Liam.) The only reason I started HostCliff is to get away with PlanetHosts, basically I don't like how it runs.

I really don't know what happened, so I might as well forget it. The owner of PlanetHosts is banned from my site.

For Paradox, the last tweet on its twitter, http://twitter.com/paradoxservers, is :

"Now Accepting Signups" - May 7th.

It seems Darksoul doesn't like posting tweets or updates. Its domain is also parked at namecheap, so I think he has plans, I'm not sure.

so we can conclude that paradoxservers is dead again for now.

anyway, i assume that paradoxservers might be up again like wat it happened b4 this,
where they down for about 1 month and restarted their service again.
:)

i am not going to bash DarkSoul like what he did to other hosters.
but hope that he will change and behave maturely when he is back again.

so we can conclude that paradoxservers is dead again for now.

anyway, i assume that paradoxservers might be up again like wat it happened b4 this,
where they down for about 1 month and restarted their service again.

i am not going to bash DarkSoul like what he did to other hosters.
but hope that he will change and behave maturely when he is back again.

nope no bashing just stating fact that it is not up.

My site with PS: halowars.paradoxservers.net has been down for a while. No word via YIM on this topic, and sorry Tyler, not again.

Should he restart yet again, then more power to him, but I will not use the service again.

nope no bashing just stating fact that it is not up.

yeah, lol
he did bashed a lot of hosters here without reason.
-----------------------------

anyway, for myself, on the consumer point of view,
i will not use a host's service if that host have the record of down and lost all data twice within just 2 months time

http://71.121.248.3 looks like stuff is changing on their ip. Now it is a directory listing.

A few days ago when I telneted to 25 I got the a mail server which revealed the hostname "firefly.exapmle.com" and firefly was their old server that they had before the first multi day downtime.

Now it's saying not avalible on the site. This is from the server no my web browser

Last edited:
My site with PS: halowars.paradoxservers.net has been down for a while. No word via YIM on this topic, and sorry Tyler, not again.

Should he restart yet again, then more power to him, but I will not use the service again.

Yeah Sain Cai, he was charismatic, that's why we all gave him a chance. But now it's looking grim. He might make a good admin somewhere, but not lead owner.

Back