• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pay as you go reseller plan...

bteeter

Our new reseller plan gives you the flexibility to start small and grow as your client base grows. There is no need to purchase huge reseller plans that you may or may not sell anytime in the near future. You only pay for what you use.

Each reseller starts out with their own account, included free in the monthly reseller fee. Use this account to setup your own reseller web site, and to learn about the services that you will be reselling. (The more you know, and the more you've used the services, the more convincing you will be in selling them to your customers.)

Each time you sell a new account, simply visit our Reseller Control Panel and setup the new account at a 30% discount off the regular prices.

We handle support, the servers, DNS, etc. All you need to do is sell the accounts, and make the profits.

Its really that simple. :)

Visit us now to learn more:

http://www.assortedinternet.com/hosting/resellers/

Take care,

Brian

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon
Great offer, and i like the idea of only pay for what you use and stuff.

Thanks. We like the concept too. (And, Personally I hate paying for stuff I don't need. I figure I'm not alone in that view.) :)

We started in the hosting business as a reseller, we used a similar pay-as-you-go program to get started. It really helped us keep our costs down and it allowed us to focus on growing our business.

It wasn't long before we started buying our own servers and doing it all ourselves. It was a great way to start, and we would do it again in a heartbeat.

Take care,

Brian

Back