• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pay Per Click Don't Work

hostcolor

Premium
Premium Member
Hi,

I've seen a few questions about CPC programs such as Adsense, Clicksor and etc.

Our analytics show that all those and others not mentioned produce a large number on fraudulent clicks as well as send untargeted traffic.

The best way to advertise your services guys is to negotiate a good price with web hostng related directories and web sites.

We will recommend those:

WebHostDir.com, B10WH.com, TheWHIR.com

Advertising in web development and web hosting related blogs is also a good idea.

Google Adsense has been nothing but great to me. Not sure why you have such anger towards them, but I wouldn't condone them altogether. They work for some while not for others. :)

google adsense is the best ad provider in my mind
It make small scale website to cover its spending

Can someone explain how pay per click works.

I mean say you sell hosting account for $5
Lets say that $2.50 goes towards your expenses, servers, support etc.. and the other $2.50 is profit.

If your paying $0.15 per click, you need at least ONE signup for EVERY 16 clicks or your making a loss!
It just doesnt make any sence, no way you will get anything close to 1:16 signup ratio.

I believe adsense still work but will depend on how much traffic you get... the more traffic the more money you will make...

Can someone explain how pay per click works.

I mean say you sell hosting account for $5
Lets say that $2.50 goes towards your expenses, servers, support etc.. and the other $2.50 is profit.

If your paying $0.15 per click, you need at least ONE signup for EVERY 16 clicks or your making a loss!
It just doesnt make any sence, no way you will get anything close to 1:16 signup ratio.

Pay Per Click (PPC) means just that, you pay only for every click your ad receives, obviously that doesn't secure you each click will become in a customer, but you'll get exactly the traffic for what you paid.
So PPC sends you visitors, but its your job to convert those visits in potential customers.

I'm using another alternative recently created in PPC, i've received a free TOP Position in their search engine and my own search portal, each search made in my portal even by myself or my visitors makes me earn more PPC credits.

Currently i have 15 top positions and i didn't paid a cent for them. For example:
If you search for "free flash games", or "free games", you will see my games websites at top in a Frame, which is bringing lot of visitors to my recently created games website. Also that new Search Engine is becoming higher and higher everyday in Alexa, so my website is going up in Alexa as well.

Read my signature and try it for yourself.

Back