• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Payment Types

Witch is the best?

• Total voters
Paypal, then e-gold, I'd like to ask those who vote for CC aren't you afraid of carders, especially if it's a client from abroad, how do you check that he doesn't provide you with somebody else's cc details?

I think that the best way is credit card. As far as I know plenty of people use credit carts. I think that is better to comunicate with your future customer.

I'd like to ask those who vote for CC aren't you afraid of carders, especially if it's a client from abroad, how do you check that he doesn't provide you with somebody else's cc details?

That's what the merchant processor does, fraud checking is part of the service.

I've been looking over the e-gold site and I am not sure what it is about that place but it just screams 'crooked operation' all over it

Had an account for years now with it and never had a problem, cash in and out. :)

It's just that the site is a bit plain and apart from your account management not much going on.

You can but it has to go through a precious metals broker, works out about the same costs as with PP for withdrawals.
But what if that special broker goes out of business? You're stuck with virtual gold coins :p

But what if that special broker goes out of business? You're stuck with virtual gold coins :p

There are loads of them and they all have to insure their funding by already having their 'working' capital securely lodged with their bankers :p

Back