• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paypal much popular than MoneyBookers?

Fakher

Hell all,
I was thinking why Paypal is much popular than MoneyBookers?
Do Papal have low rates?
Do Money Bookers asks for more info while registration?

or???

With MoneyBookers you can only accept Bank Transfers by default. I contacted them so I could accept Credit Cards and they ask that you get a Merchant Account with them. PayPal doesn't need any of this.

one more thing i came to know....

before sending money to anyone else i have to upload funds to my Money Bookers account from my credit cards(less than 1 day time) or bank account(2-5 days time) and when they appear in my account then i can pay....
now this is too irritating while in paypal it directly deducts from the credit card if i dont have that much amount in my paypal account as required.

Because MoneyBookers is ran in the UK. Way too slow for me. And they look dodgy IMO. So I use PayPal, they have served me well and I am satisfied :D

yes ...paypal is much better but still i have to use money bookers as no paypal in my country :(

is there some better option than Money Bookers except paypal and alertpay:)

yes ...paypal is much better but still i have to use money bookers as no paypal in my country :(

You can use virtual credit card to make paypal account

i have is i have verified papal account.....
but the problem i am facing is i got verified using my credit card when i was in Singapore through my bank account's CC.

now I am in Pakistan i have almost no money in my paypal account to buy something online..
now is there anyway that i can charge my account from here so that i can get some money in my paypal account ?

Last edited:
thanx for your help.... :D

but i don't need to verify mu account.
drop a kind look on my previous post :p

i do have both, paypal is accepted everywhere, money bookers are really slow...

and if you want a taste of hell, just try the (i forget my password) in money bookers....

oh god! they keep asking you questions, and asking and asking (what's you thing....check your mail.....check your mobile....do this....check that)

really i was suffering to get my password back...

and after i get it they blocked my account and they're asking me to upload funds...:s

yes i agree on that :)

but i used the same secret questions and al other info everywhere so i didnot get any problem on that :)

I used to have a money bookers account a while back. I tried to sign up for one after I couldn't access my previous money booker's accounts. It said that I couldn't sign up since I lived in the United States. :eek3:

Pakistan, eh? One of my best friends is Pakistani. He speaks Urdu to the guy at the local liquor store and it confuses me. Obviously I don't speak Urdu.

[/offtopic]

I appreciate it, but I'm about to resume French and possibly Japanese after a short hiatus. I don't know if I want to study 3 languages at once.

Back