• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PayPal Question

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Can I use my bank account and debit card to verify the account or do I also need a credit card? Is it possible to extract the funds from my debit card onto my PayPal card?

You can use just your bank account to verify. PayPal card? If you have one of those you don't use your debit card, since PayPal card is a credit card, so you pay with your bank funds like a normal CC company would.

What pieces of information do I need to transfer bank funds into my PayPal account?

You have to add your bank account to verify I believe. Not sure if they require your credit/debit card. You can't add funds from your credit/debit card so every time you want to spend money with your cards it'll automatically deduct directly from the cards. So on your monthly credit/debit card statement it should show a deduction from Paypal for the item your purchased.

You have to add your bank account to verify I believe. Not sure if they require your credit/debit card. You can't add funds from your credit/debit card so every time you want to spend money with your cards it'll automatically deduct directly from the cards. So on your monthly credit/debit card statement it should show a deduction from Paypal for the item your purchased.
Which then takes the money from your bank, if you're using a debit card not a credit. Only thing is, if you overcharge on PayPal, you overcharge on your bank too. Stupid if you ask me!

Is there anyway I can deposit funds onto PayPal with my Debit Card? Not using wire transfers through my bank?

You don't need to. If you use a debit card you can just pay using that, it comes from your bank anyway.

Yeah, it's the same thing, cept a debit card can't give you credit, because it's only for what you have in your bank.

I'm trying to buy a ticket online, and the payments options are: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Cards.

I also have the following fields to enter information: Card number, Expiration Dates, and Card ID code.

I see no option for debit cards, do I just enter my debit card information? Or is there no way to use that for this type of site.

Sorry guys, I'm just a bit confused.

Most bank cards are Visa (Electron), you see the card number on the front, it's like 16 numbers, the expiration is obvious, and the card ID is on the back, it's the last 3 numbers.

Okay, here's the problem - my card doesn't have a visa/mastercard logo on it, I can't find a verification number anywhere on it, and it doesn't have an expiration date marked on it. Does this mean I can't make purchases online with it?

Back