• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

person above me

The person above me may or may not realize that it's spring and I'm no longer phrozen. ;)

It was 40 degress again today. Had to bring out the shorts.

I think the person above me gave me the good Miranda messenger tip; but the person above me has changed avatars so many times that I get confused who is who.

the person above me is happy with my tip. yay.

i swear. i'll stick with an avatar sometime. i plomise.

I wonder if the person above me remembers all of jmiller's avatars: a Super Marios Bros character, the Koolaid Cherry Punch Picher, a Rap singer and now a kilt over a knee near a metal ball on a chain.

The person two above me, i remember them all. i will still remember jmiller for his GTA:VC avatar though, ahh those were the days..

the person above me is not bill murray or bernie mac, no matter how much he claims to be.

and i'm pretty sure jmiller's avatar is of a japanese school girl's skirt. correct me if i'm wrong.

Back