• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP host...

iwod

could somebody recommand me a good and reliable PHP host??

Space does not matter and does not need SQL.......

prefrebly ad free but i am not concern about ads if it has to be......

just my personal web site.

deluxhosting have warz forum.... makes me feel extremely inscure....

The other two, one is in development and the other is very strict... which need a lot of actibity in web site...

Any others?? I don't need any other features... just a simple PHp host...

Last edited:
Hello Carl,

Did you blink?...they went bust in less than two days :confused2

yeah they went broke huhu

hey MN-Carl didn't u before said u were thinking about hosting?
wat's going on wit that? ya still thinking about it?

yes i did.... went with ezzyonline....

Yes deeplist require a lot for the free host..... like active in forums, bbb...etc

Any other php host??

Last edited:
oh well.... portalnd siad it tkae 60 sec for a account to be activated.... already 60 min and no reply.......

Thanks for your reply KBC... but all the host on the php web page you gave me... i have already tried those and most of them are died anyway....

just found out deluxnetwork in using safe mode in php as well........

Oh.... and still no replay from portland.... do they still accept new account?

Any other php host avalible ??

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Forget it. He promised me an account ago, and then screwed me over. :angry2:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...581&perpage=20&highlight=hosting&pagenumber=8

You can also see why his post count is so high. :angry2:

:confused: I didn't "screw you over". I'm not quite sure what your talking about?

What are you trying to say? The reason my post count is what it is, is because I post sometimes. Thats the only reason.

Please reframe from making attacking comments based upon your own views which are completely without justification or written facts. Thankyou.

And, no... I'm not setting up a free host anytime soon. I don't have the money right now and Ezzy Online did NOT go bust..... I cannot tell you what happend to that --- hole but lets just say he is no longer an internet member due to certain activities.

Due to certain activity?? OH MY GOD!!!! he has done something illigal!!!!

By the way..... deluxhost just went down....again.....

And when i try again...
it shown

one user per an account only...... somebody trying to hack into my account??

Hello,

Donhost would not close a reseller account simply because someone uploaded something against their AUP. They would however simply email the reseller to get him to remove the affending file(s) or remove the account(users, not resellers).

I would suggest emailing him, see what he says? Has anyone actually spoken to him about this?

Does it really matter though? Free host on a donhost reseller account. HaHa.

After trying on Deluxhosting.....

It siad y FTP account is being used by somebody else....

Let's try portland.co.Uk!!!! Activiation email will be sent to you in 60s.....

120min already and still waiting....

40gigs..... oh well that will proberly take years b4 they accept me.

Let try deeplist........

AND OH MY GOD!!!!! racisim against Asians!!!!!!!

oh people people people...stop arguing...it's was a free host....they coudln't last more than 2days so wat...i guess he did not plan everything.....

sure i'm angry cause da search for free host continues for me..but hey...i'm not complaining..cause after all it's free...hehehe

if i were to pay then hmmm....i'll be kick his asss...but yeah just let it go...find a new free host....

cheers

Back