• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

phpFox License for Sale - Similar like facebook.

makosweb

Hello, I'm selling a phpFox license, is legal 100%.

phpFox "Community" license (All Key Feature) 300$
Branding Removal 50$ + Business & Internet Directory License 125$

All package in 400$ (Save 75$)

You can change the URL license whenever you want it.

If you're interested please PM me.

I can provide you screenshots for customer area in phpfox.com to verify that I'm owner.

PS: I'm sorry for my English but I don't speak this language very well.

Do you have permission to sell the license under their agreement?

Subject to the terms of this Agreement, phpFox Inc. hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to download, install and use one instance of the Software and to use it on only one domain name extension (e.g. .com, .net, or .org). You may not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, re-sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of phpFox Inc.. License transfer or purchase of "second hand" licenses must be requested to phpFox Inc. and you as the new license holder will use the transferred license on your own risk. phpFox Inc. reserves the right to refuse transfers and to revoke licenses with no funding connected to at their sole discretion.

Found here: http://www.phpfox.com/license/

Just had to check, saw a few of these licenses being sold without the permission of phpFox lately. I am interested in one. Just not sure if I have the time to actually pick up another project.

phpFox License

Just had to check, saw a few of these licenses being sold without the permission of phpFox lately. I am interested in one. Just not sure if I have the time to actually pick up another project.

Don't worry, I understand you, well if you are interested please PM me.

phpFox is an excellent script, is powerful and completely scalable, almost all automatic, you don't have to work so much.

I'm selling the license because recently I got my degree and I'm trying to work on my especialty.

phpFox "Community" license

Do you still have the phpFox "Community" license, Branding Removal & Business & Internet Directory License 4 sale?

Back