• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my website

I felt good at the first sight.And after a few second I found the icons on your site give me a feeling of disorder.Perhaps result from the different shape.

Well there are too many colors and to many things on the side bars which distract my attention. Is it more like a service directory based website or you would make it as a step by step guide?

Well there are too many colors and to many things on the side bars which distract my attention. Is it more like a service directory based website or you would make it as a step by step guide?

Yes, I would have to agree with the first bit.

But other than that, It looks good dude. Keep up the good work!

mover site

I like that I like the fact that you went in and did the research of moving companies and made a site about that to inform people in need of movers and they can look at your site and compare. Plus the colors the green is nice

good job:welcome:

we have moved a few times and never knew about checking your site

I felt good at the first sight.And after a few second I found the icons on your site give me a feeling of disorder.Perhaps result from the different shape.

I do agree with you. I would prefer icons of equal size and shape to furnish this site a professional look. Overall a good site.

I think the colors are fine, the website do look kind of like a mom and pop type of site, but it looks good.

Back