• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please tell me what you think, this is really important!

cycle

Hi,
I don't know what to do. I'm trying to decide between two hosts - spacetowns and geocities.

Here is my page with geocities: www.geocities.com/thecyclex

This one is with SpacePorts: www.spacetowns.com/ankhor

The one at SpaceTowns just have several pages, but I just want to know what you think is better. I think the layout looks much better at geocities but spaceports has no ads (which can always change), and geocities shows up error messages all the time, amongst other things. However, it's much easier and more efficient to design pages with geocities and you can make the layout look much better in their editor.

Please tell me what you think, I really have to decide which page I want to keep fast! (Please don't pay any attention to the content while answering this, I realize that ankhor has nearly nothing compared to thecyclex, i will transfer all this if I decide to go with spacetowns). Also, please tell me if you like the black backgroung(plain) or the one at geocities with the squiggly lines.

Thanks!! I really appreciate your help!

Last edited:
geo site looks better, why not move the geo site over the other account which looks to be much better!?

Me personally? I don't like either of them much, but if I had to choose I'd say the spacetowns. The "links" on the image at geocities looks kinda trashy.

Hmm both sites have lots of issues.. ( font sizes and coloring eww! sorry ! ) Id use the spacetowns one however.. the geocities one is crap with that fat banner on the right.

My 2 cents
:D

Back