• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Police arrest 425 in raid at Kmart

I read the article if you accually even remember the article. she go sperated! now, if you are a hooker and tell a cop, i am here standing on the street wait for a friend while wearing a 2 piece suit. You think a cop going believe that? the cop did the right thing. he believe she was making trouble, she wasn't with any adult.

Originally posted by Johnny
I read the article if you accually even remember the article. she go sperated! now, if you are a hooker and tell a cop, i am here standing on the street wait for a friend while wearing a 2 piece suit. You think a cop going believe that? the cop did the right thing. he believe she was making trouble, she wasn't with any adult.

So you think she was a 10 year old hooker??

Here's a few more details from our local news. The cop in charge of the entire thing is under investigation. He has numorous complaints against him by many other officers for the past while about how he runs things. So all the other cops are pointing their finger at him saying he was the one who issued the orders to arrest everyone.

Besides that, how the hell is Kmart coming out of this all spiffy clean? It was all their doing in the first place. The cops cant arrest anyone for tresspassing unless the property owner tells them to do so. I dont know where you heard they were INSIDE the store, which isnt true. They were in the parking lot, many were eating at the Sonic Drive-In. If you see any lawsuits from this, it will be Sonic sueing Kmart for driving away their business.

Kmart crap like that is why I goto Walmart. I got a flat a few years ago and got my clothes all dingy changing it out. So I went into Kmart, got a set of clothes, put them on, went to the cashier to pay for them. They wouldnt let me! They made me go put my old clothes back on before I could pay. They wouldnt even let me pay and THEN go change. So I took my cash back, went across the road to Walmart, where they DID let me.

The reason you dont hear nothing coming from Kmart about these arrests is because it's their fault.....and it blew up on them. So they are staying quiet to hopefully avoid being noticed.

no i never said that the 10 year is a hooker! I merly tell you what had got her arrested, and had good reason to.

Daniel, said they were inside! *sigh* canadians :p

alot of cops in america always get in trouble. can't blame them for doing there jobs. Like the cops that slam that black retarted kid on the car. people say that is wrong, i think it justify retaliation, but its not allow in the police force, o well, happens to everyone.

Originally posted by Todd
Greed, if they can get more money from other tax payers they would probably take it.

It sounds like some were breaking the law and the police should have told them to move on but arresting everyone? Guess they were having a slow day.

This was in the article: "Scott said she didn't have the money to pay bail and so she pleaded guilty to avoid spending another night in jail."

Does anyone know what bail was set at? Maybe I just overlooked it, but I can't imagine it's that high for a trespassing case like this.

Thats is what i hate about the justice system. they make the bail so high, and give them a trial date that by the time they make the case to court. the judge ask them to plead guilty so he could just go home today for "credit serve" even tho you are 100% innocence.

Back