• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44
pcgraphpng.php.png

Thats funny, places me basically exactly where Gandhi is

I've done this survey so many times, but I figured, what the heck, I'll do it again. And for the first time, I ended up leaning authoritarian for the first time (still a leftist, though).

Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.31

This has to be one of the most loaded tests ever. For instance:

"Good parents sometimes have to spank their children."
- That is a personal preference that needs to be considered on an individual basis, it's completely unfair to ask someone to answer one way or the other!

"First-generation immigrants can never be fully integrated within their new country."

"Our civil liberties are being excessively curbed in the name of counter-terrorism."

????? In Australia? No.

"The death penalty should be an option for the most serious crimes."

This is similar to that question about spanking children. It should be decided by the people; I'm not against it - I'm not for it.

"Mothers may have careers, but their first duty is to be homemakers."

Again, this is a loaded question - it's obvious that for any parent that family should come first.

"No one can feel naturally homosexual."

Again, loaded. People can "feel" they're naturally attracted to animals. People can "feel" just about anything, that doesn't make it "right".

pcgraphpngphpec538soc0cy2.png

Anyhow, I reject any claim I hold any "left wing" beliefs - lefties can kiss my butt, I have no idea how the test determine that's where I "belong". The only "communist" values I respect is 1. universal healthcare, 2. law & order, 3. democratically elected government, 4. public education, and 5. the maintenance of publicly used services, such as roads and parks.

I strongly believe in Copyright, I strongly believe in the right to own a business, I strongly believe in the right to compete, I strongly believe that a person's income should be self-generated; although I also believe in providing adequate assistance for those in need. I strongly believe that any Christian in a position in government should regard their position as to do God's work, I strongly believe that governments should be based on Christian ideals not on secular/non-religious/atheist mentality.
You sound like an -------.

Back