• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[poll]

which type of hosting is for you?

• lots more space and page loading time and performance, a ok amount of bandwidth

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • slightly less space and performance but a good bit of bandwidth

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maddude

b&
b&
[poll] WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR

which do you prefer please vote then leave me a comment post and your grade of developer (n00b) or (normal) or (advance) plus which one you said i need it cause i am thinking about giving hosting in july and i want to know what people prefer

Last edited:
i would say lots more space and page loading time and performance, a ok amount of bandwidth unless i have a really popular site which would require a good amount of bw.

thanks for the response more response guys! please could you link to this thread so A. I get a good genral idea and B. So other hosts using this board can get an idea even if its just in your signatures plus hay guys heres something i'd like to know for a dedicated server if you were to buy one is 2.4gHz good or bad and is 2.8gHz good or bad thanks for your response :)

Last edited:
Back