• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Moderation

It's been removed now. We're still moderating all new posts. I will double check if there is some way a new signup will not be moderated, but I really don't think that's possible.

I have a feeling the Ads & Offers forum might be confusing to some web hosts who are used to this section on other hosting forums being for web hosting ads.

I've moved that one now. One reason might be that in the moderation queue we don't see clearly in which section the post was made, just the username, time, title and the full post. We'll keep an extra eye on that. Thanks.

One reason might be that in the moderation queue we don't see clearly in which section the post was made, just the username, time, title and the full post.

Interesting. I've never used the moderation queue, so no idea how that works. That would definitely explain it though.

Back