• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your computer desk

NetX - you gave that Bear a gun.

You have to be hunted down to protect civilisation.

How can Teddy Bears ever be the same again?

img1995qa0.jpg

Saving for a Macbook Pro/iMac.
*Hi 5* You have the same case as me. I also have the clear panel. I stuck some UV's and Neons in mine though. Lemme get a pic.

Shouldn't have done that, Johnny`.

That's like wearing the same dress at prom.

Time for an e-penis battle.

Most people here are webhost's and other likee me just here to learn, anyway post your desk with you pc.

dsc00215.jpg

Thats my one - the monitors are 21" the xp is my one and the other is my little brothers

Who changed the thread title? ''Post your computer desk''......thats sound geeky & the mod who changed it is also geeky, change it back! otherwise.....

Who changed the thread title? ''Post your computer desk''......thats sound geeky & the mod who changed it is also geeky, change it back! otherwise.....
I agree. I guess it's Matt8 since I get good rep saying LOL. Thanks dude :p

That was the title from the thread that got merged in here..guess they forgot to keep the original title.

Back