• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your computer desk

home compters
homeComps.jpg

What is? Specify.

Or be a spammer for the rest of your life :p

Spammer? I'll have you know I distance myself heavily from that meat!

Besides, I'll accept no less than troll. I have standards you know?

@MCT, that black one a 19" Wide, left a 17" and I have that same phone :p

Justin, how did you do that with your left PC's desktop? You know, that bar accross the top like on Mac's (exept for on a Mac its at the bottom)?

Even though technically it's not a computer desk. I'll post it :). Here's my gaming rig:
gamingso9.jpg

Equipment:
Samsung LE26R88BD 26"
Xbox 360 Premium (Release and still going strong)
Phillips DVD/DivX Player
Creative GigaWorks T20 2.0

Justin, how did you do that with your left PC's desktop? You know, that bar accross the top like on Mac's (exept for on a Mac its at the bottom)?

Probably ObjectDock, maybe a diff program..but it's a dock program..you can put it anywhere.

@MCT, that black one a 19" Wide, left a 17" and I have that same phone :p
um, no, they are both 19" the black one is a wide screen, which i dont particularly like myself, and the other is just a regular 19" flat panel. and what phone, the silver home phone, or the cell phone?

stardock object desktop.

um, no, they are both 19" the black one is a wide screen, which i dont particularly like myself, and the other is just a regular 19" flat panel. and what phone, the silver home phone, or the cell phone?

stardock object desktop.

the home phone :) My Cellphone is a RAZR2 :/ It's a panasonic phone right?

the home phone :) My Cellphone is a RAZR2 :/ It's a panasonic phone right?

yeah, got it about 2 weeks ago. old one took a crap. it was always interfering with my wireless internet anyways, and when the screen when out, it was time to chuck it. :p

Back