• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ptp The New Way To Make Money

fordsho

ptp is paid-to-promote and i make $1 a day do you think thats good is there away i can make more please help

A lot of the Paid to Read Email sites now ofer 65 cents or so per 1,000 views. I wouldnt look to be paid if you use them.

PTP (paid to promote) and PTR (paid to read email) are generally scams.

There are a few sites that pay, but they often make their money asking you to search on search engines where other webmasters are paying for advertising. You're busy wasting their money. Stay well clear...

PTR is a scam, mathematically.

Company "A" says they will pay you .05 cents per email read. They also have a minimum payout of 20 dollars lets say. You get 3 emails a day at .05 cents a day (.05 cents is very high end amount, for math purposes though I am using it). Everyday, you read all three emails, earning 15 cents for the day, assuming you even get three. With a minumum payout of 20 dollars, you would need to read 400 emails. Assuming a 15 second timer, that would be total of 6000 seconds, or 100 minutes. 100 minutes /20 dollars= 20 cents a minute, or 12 dollars for the hour.

Of course, there is login time, if you promote it, the time spent doing that, clicking back and forth between emails and sites. The confusion of keeping track of email companies, and waiting for a paycheck, if it even arrives, on time if that.

I have a developing theory about opt in email companies that pay.
1- they are actually the member of the email ad you are looking at, SFI, Nomi Juice Ads, or some other oddball site that doesnt have many morals.
2- somehow, a PPC click code is inserted into the email you read, hence if they say they will pay you 1-5 cents per email read, they are probably making atleast twice that from the actual ad company.

Advice- 1-paid to read emails are a joke and a waste of time, youd be better off getting a part time job with a paycheck on a certain day of the week, everyweek.
2- get your own PTR site, a few members, and actually pay if you can on time. And in the middle of it all, promote your own businesses, SFI, etc and pay those emails the low end 1-2 cents.

Back