• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Purchasing TLDS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushyvii

hey i'm wondering if theres anyone out there who can purchase a domain for me. now i'm not like the others who are like "i'll advertise your site." my site, iono if it'll do well, but i am going to try with it. what i can do is offer you good hosting.

6 gb space, 400 gb bandwidth, unlimited everything w/ cpanel x and stuff. no reseller or whatever... if you're interested possibly PM me or post. perferablly post.

i will host first. from then on, i'll expect the domain within 3 days. if not, site = suspend. if i get it, i want to be able to have that domain account to myself. i.e if you register on go daddy, use diff. account and make suer you give it to me and allow me to change pw so i can change NS..and who knows, there ARE people i've dealt with that purchase the domain and use it as their own...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is hosting the only thing you can give? I can get you a domain but I don't really need your hosting.

well i'm not old enough to have a card, nor paypal or whatever. my parents simply won't purchase one for me :p

so what would you propose?

if i'm allowed to, i am changing the thing to 7 gb space, 400 bandwidth, unlimited everything,. =]

plz, i need a domain asap ><

GZSO said:
well i'm not old enough to have a card, nor paypal or whatever. my parents simply won't purchase one for me :p

Just wondering if you don't have card, paypal or your parents won't permit, then how can you have a hosting business and provide hosting to people ?

Does all that server come for free and if yes, do advise me how to get one free.

Thomas

Last edited:
#5, must be free.

On the topic, many host allow you to send payment via post, if you can do that then some hosts will allow this & once payment arrives they will register your domain.

Goodluck

craig said:
#5, must be free.

On the topic, many host allow you to send payment via post, if you can do that then some hosts will allow this & once payment arrives they will register your domain.

Goodluck

Right on target.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back