• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quality Cheap Shared Hosting - Starting At $12 A Year. Cheap Reseller Accounts Also.

Moonman

NLC
Hello,
I am here representing Vision Online Network. We at VON are here to please our customers by offering low prices, and top quality support, through our 11 support personnel, and our various methods of support. These include
- Instant Messenger (AIM, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN)
- IRC Support
- Forum Support
- Helpdesk (Trouble Ticket) Support
- Email Support
and
- Live 1 on 1 chat when available.

Our shared hosting plan's start at $12/Year which include's the following features
- 100MB Space
- 1GB Transfer
- Cpanel 6.4
- Unlimited Everything else
- PHP/MySQL/CGI/SSI
and many more features.

For other shared hosting plans click here.
For all the shared hosting plans common features click here.

To signup directly for the plan mentioned above click here.

We also offer reseller hosting starting at $9.95/Month. This basic plan includes
- 2GB Space
- 20GB Transfer
- WHM/Cpanel 6.4
- Unlimited Domains
- Private Nameservers
and many more features.

For other reseller hosting plans click here.
For all the reseller hosting plans common features click here.

To signup directly for the reseller plan mentioned above click here.

That's not all.
We also offer dedicated servers starting as low as $65/Month.
For more information on these, click here.

Also if required we will be able to answer any questions through the private messaging feature of this forum. So don't hesitate to contact me.

I have also been told to notify all the members here that educational sites (sites related to schooling) will be hosted for free, and to PM nirosh at the VONetwork Support Forums for more details.

Please do not forget to read our Terms Of Service and Acceptable Use Policy before signing up.

Thankyou for your time.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Moonman
Hello,
I am here representing Vision Online Network. We at VON are here to please our customers by offering low prices, and top quality support, through our 11 support personnel, and our various methods of support.

I signed up with this provider, and I'm so glad I did. These folks were super fast in getting back to me. Everything was clearly explained in the welcome email, and my webspace is just beautiful to manage & fast, fast, fast!

I highly recommend their service to anyone! :cool:

Re: Re: Quality Cheap Shared Hosting - Starting At $12 A Year. Cheap Reseller Accounts Also.

Originally posted by coffeebean
I signed up with this provider, and I'm so glad I did. These folks were super fast in getting back to me. Everything was clearly explained in the welcome email, and my webspace is just beautiful to manage & fast, fast, fast!

I highly recommend their service to anyone! :cool:
Thankyou for the nice comments coffeebean. We at VON aim extremely high in our standards so we do not disappoint our users. Ease of use for our customers is a main focus area for us because we like to get you setup and into the world of hosting as fast, and as easily for you as possible.

Luke.

Back