• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quote of the day :)

LSComputers

NLC
Okay I figured hell lets open another thread with a forum game :), post your favorite quotes or just a quote you recall as you sit here at your PC.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.
- Kurt Vonnegut

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

@Robert, that is a quote I like as well, just never thought I would see that one posted here :).

There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science.
- Louis Pasteur

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
- Rodney Dangerfield

I can forgive Alfred Nobel for having invented dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.
- George Bernard Shaw

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
- Mark Twain

Winning may not be everything, but losing has little to recommend it.
- Dianne Feinstein

Found these on Igoogle :).

I love this quote but don't know where or from whom it originated:

Dream as though you will live forever. Live as though you will die today

Just so true.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

I don't know much quotes so I searched around the Internet for quotes which are good IMHO.

"Nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in" -Evan Davis?

"When I do good, I feel good and when I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion" -Abe Lincoln

My favorite is from picasso

My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.
Pablo Picasso

lol, there we go colin that works :) green for that.

EDIT: can't green you yet, but will.. that be a promise :)

Last edited:
"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."

- Robin Williams

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do - unknown.

Death is rest for the soul. If the body could not die, the world would be an eternal prison.

I can't remember the name for this one either. It appeared in Xenosaga Ep.II however.

Last edited:
Fu**** with me is like playing russian roulete with an automatic pistol.

My Maths Teacher ( yup he is an wacko)

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

Back