• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate My Graphic Skills?

The pic you posted looks nice but I think you are going to need at least a half dozen for anybody to pass judgement.

Not that I want to sound mean, but it looks like you just used a few filters to create that image. While filters are very useful for creating some neat effects, a graphic artist should be able to make images depending only on the basic filters. But hey, I suck too. Good thing there are lots of tutorials out there! I think if you browse through a few good tutorials, you could be a great graphic artist in no time.

it's freeservers, thats why :D
anyway, i didn't use any special plug ins, and yes, i used photoshop, i'll make some other good ones, i just used the filters that were there. Photoshop 6 that is.

Are you sure? I'd swear that two of the effects done there were achieved with the Weave and... Bubbles? (forgot the name) plugins of the Alien Skin Eye Candy set, which is a third-party product.

Back