• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Really...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
WTF is going on here. I posted a nice thread with a ligament question, and instead of an answer, the thread gets deleted.

I was not rude and did not attach anyone in any shape or form. what the heck is going on here?

you know, i made the comment that with the new crazy antics of how things seem to be run here lately feels like communist Russian, but, now it feels like that might be true.

you guys should think about how things are being run here and maybe lighten up a tad. you have already pushed a number of old time active members out, and it looks like i will be going soon if this is how things are going to continue.

maybe you could actually leave a thread open to get some real feedback for once instead of just deleting it like all of Tyler's threads. just a dream though i suppose.

**EDIT**
I think something that frustrates me the most about being here now is the fact that I have offered my had a number of times to help moderation on the site so that reports of abuse could be taken care of more quickly, and member complaints could be addressed in a timely manner. I have been told that help is not needed, but, it is SO obvious that it is. why turn someone away that is willing to help, and do it for free. i never asked to be paid, just wanted to help improve the community that i have been a part of for many years now.

i constantly try to help people with code, graphics, site review, general questions and post things to give people a laugh here and there. i have built up a great rep and am well respected by members in the community, but, for some reason, i dont get any respect from the administration. why is that? i know we had our differences when i started here. i was young and dumb, and i loved creating problems, but, i have since changed my reputation, and it would be nice to get some damn recognition from the administration by even getting some simple answers to what has been going on here lately.

nuff said. hope for an actual response this time.

Last edited:
The only reason I can think of why it was removed, is mentioning another hosting forum. Other than that, I don't know. It might be silly to try preventing the posting of forums because it's easy to find others.

The only reason I can think of why it was removed, is mentioning another hosting forum.

Yeah, but where in the rules does it say "no promoting other hosting oriented forums" because I can't find it. Are you guys going to filter the url for webhostingtalk.com too? Jan's staff over there so I doubt it. But if you don't, wouldn't that make this a double standard?

the censorship of needh**sting.org is just one thing that is a bit over the top. it is the list of many other complaints that have been brought up around the forum from kiddie hosts using nulled WHMCS and scamming people to the number of reports that just go unchanged and a blind eye shown to them to complaints about things on the forum just being removed instead of being addressed. that is just completely absurd. you have known me for about 6 years now Carl, and I think that you would know that I am not going to just pull crap out of my butt to create an issue, but, things here lately are not good. even Neil (BlankVerse) left. it is sad.

Yeah, but where in the rules does it say "no promoting other hosting oriented forums" because I can't find it. Are you guys going to filter the url for webhostingtalk.com too? Jan's staff over there so I doubt it. But if you don't, wouldn't that make this a double standard?

Couldn't tell you. I have no access to that.

I'm going to close this one and keep the other one if that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back