• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rejected from adsense, looking for an alternative

andy89231

So i just got rejected from adsense and im looking for an alternative and a good cpc program. I just tried Clicksor and while they accepted my site, the cpc rate is very low. I was thinking about Bidvertiser, but after reading some post in the forums...does they really pay ?

Also, how's Target Point and Chitika ?

Bidvertiser pays though they're network is quite hopeless
because the clicks are rather small and account termination is quite easy

Clicksor's CPC rate is low, but they pay with PayPal, that's a plus. Don't go with Bidvertiser, they will cancel your account at any chance. Your best options are Chitika and Adbrite

Try Yahoo's one. My friend said that Chitika was pretty good, so you might want to try that out.

why don't you work with some web sites on fiex monthly rate? This way you will recieve more targeted traffic.

Chitika tends to take a lot away after the audits and TargetPoint only works for certain genres. You might want to try TargetPoint a try though.

Back