• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable forum hosting

mshiva

I urgently require a free forum hosting service.

The forum will be used to discuss very serious topics. It will also be used for many vital

information sharing. Thediscussion will be purly community based. It will not contain any obscence talks.

The features we need are:
1. Highly reliable [The provider should not close down the service]
2. High Bandwidth
3. Support for languages [We will use English primarily, Sometimes French, rarely Indian Languages]

Remember that this is a serious forum we are going to make, and so do not recommend services like cabspace.com, who frequently shut down their service.

I also want to know about paid services, but for atleast a year I will be using free forums.

Advertisments do not matter as long as they are not obscence.

I urgently require a free forum hosting service.

The forum will be used to discuss very serious topics. It will also be used for many vital

information sharing. Thediscussion will be purly community based. It will not contain any obscence talks.

2. High Bandwidth
3. Support for languages [We will use English primarily, Sometimes French, rarely Indian Languages]

Remember that this is a serious forum we are going to make, and so do not recommend services like cabspace.com, who frequently shut down their service.

I also want to know about paid services, but for atleast a year I will be using free forums.

Advertisments do not matter as long as they are not obscence.

Can you please specify a specific bandwidth and disk requirement.

2. High Bandwidth

1. Fine Spot Network has been offering free web hosting for one and a half year now.
2. Our Water Seven server has 2000GB/month bandwidth and we are only using 2% of it.
3. Fine Spot Network support European and some Asian Languages.

Visit our server, Water Seven.
http://waterseven.com

Back