• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable hosting needed

dieter.vh

I'm looking for a reliable host who can offer te following:
  • about 50MB space
  • about 1 GB bandwidth
  • .htaccess
  • MySQL 5.x
  • PHP 5.3
  • no banners, posting requirements, backlinks, whatever

I'm not asking that much I think, so serious offers only please

Hi we at driphost.com can give you 500MB space with 1GB bandwidth, however we are ad supported.

We have 100's of sites that we are hosting and are fully there to keep your sites up!

@rudrawadi: He did mention that he is not looking for posting offers...

Regards,
PaulP.

Last edited:
500 mb Space
2000 mb Bandwidth
20 features all
Latest Cpanel
5 posts to Request and 5 posts monthly

just 5 posts and we also dont insert ad and is very good
for more info www.forum.srrwebsite.co.cc

Sorry to say this, but I doubt many people will take your hosting seriously, when you yourself use a free redirection service instead of shelling out 5$ for a domain name. Is your reseller also a free reseller?

• about 50MB space
  • about 1 GB bandwidth
  • .htaccess
  • MySQL 5.x
  • PHP 5.3

We at gotcha4ever Hosting Services can offer you this in exchange if you order a free co.cc domain at our site

special offer 50 mb space - 1 GB BW - .htaccess support - php 5.2.9 - mysql 5.x

PM me if you did

normal offer: 300 mb space - 10 GB traffic/month - ad supported

Check out rackree (http://forum.rackfree.net). Your requirements are covered by our free plan (200 megs space 1 GB bandwidth) and you can always upgrade your specs later on for a one time post requirement (15 points = about 5-7 posts/topics = 1 gig of space = 5 gigs bandwidth). You get to keep your account for life! No file size restrictions, safe mode off, .htaccess, MySQL 5, PHP 5 (upgrading to 6 soon), completely ad free :)

So check us out

Check out rackree (http://forum.rackfree.net). Your requirements are covered by our free plan (200 megs space 1 GB bandwidth) and you can always upgrade your specs later on for a one time post requirement (15 points = about 5-7 posts/topics = 1 gig of space = 5 gigs bandwidth). You get to keep your account for life! No file size restrictions, safe mode off, .htaccess, MySQL 5, PHP 5 (upgrading to 6 soon), completely ad free :)

So check us out

Hostingz can give you 500MB space, 1GB Bandwidth, Cpanel, .htaccess, mod_rewrite, unlimited subdomains, php 5.3 and mysql 5

All for just 20 posts on the forum one time
http://hostingz.org/free.html

Why cant you read his post before posting offers? Doesnt look good when hosts offer requirements that the OP specifically states no go.

Why cant you read his post before posting offers? Doesnt look good when hosts offer requirements that the OP specifically states no go.

nope I followed his requirement
. Your requirements are covered by our free plan (200 megs space 1 GB bandwidth)
I said he has an OPTION to do post post to host if he wants to upgrade, but 200 mb/1 GB is our free plan.

Back