• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Report" Button Not Working Properly

JLHC

Hello,

I have seen some posts which violates the forum rules and decided to report them. :angel:
However, I noticed that the "Report" button is not working properly. The page is "loading" but I am not redirected to any other pages. It just stays at the report page and I believe the report did not reach the moderators' hand.

Have anybody faced similar issues? :confused4

Sorry, I have not... but I don't report posts. Will try reporting this one to see if it works :)

Edit: Thanks for posting this, I see what you mean with it not working. I have emailed Todd and he will hopefully look at it :p

Edit edit: I did receive the report, but it still took a very long time and it didn't look like it even was working. So I still say there is something wrong with it.

Last edited:
Hey JLHC till its fixed you could always pm the mods with your report.

Free Hosting area = Hamster
Paid Hosting area = Tracker
Everywhere else = All the other mods :p

Ah... so this is why it keeps on triple/quadruple-report-posting when I hit the report button and leave it there!

See stuff! It's not l33t h4x afterall! :p

:evilb:

I got this a few times weeks back, though most of the time it would just freeze the page, constant loading - though I'm not sure if they went through or not. I think they did because the page would say "You cannot send an email so shortly after another one, please wait 15 seconds" or something.

Yeah they are coming through. Peo will need to check on why they don't *appear* to go through for reporters.

Sorry, I have not... but I don't report posts. Will try reporting this one to see if it works :)

Edit: Thanks for posting this, I see what you mean with it not working. I have emailed Todd and he will hopefully look at it :p

Edit edit: I did receive the report, but it still took a very long time and it didn't look like it even was working. So I still say there is something wrong with it.

You enjoy reporting posts to yourself in your free time, :p
Anyways, once or twice I've had this issue occur. But, most likely due to me using Internet Explorer.

Back