• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[REQ] VPS offers?

mostarac

Please can someone give me cheapest VPS offers?
At least 500MB space, 1GB bandwith, installed linux...
Thank You.

That is quite little for VPS, it will be hard to find a VPS host to offer such a small plan. Setup fee and whatnot beats the price in itself.

Regards

Yes, with a VPS that size you wont be able to do much on it. I doubt you will even get 64 MB RAM on a VPS that size which isn't even enough to run a control panel.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

mostarac said:
Please can someone give me cheapest VPS offers?
At least 500MB space, 1GB bandwith, installed linux...
Thank You.

any reason to get such small VPS? With your requirements, you are safe in shared environment

Fantastico install alone requires 500MB of diskspace. As mentioned you should probably go with a shared or a reseller account with those specs...

We offer a minimum of

iCH-VPS2

128 Mb Ram
20GB Disk (excluding OS)
200Gb Transfer
1 Fixed IP
Choice of FreeBSD, CentOS, Gentoo, Fedora,RedHat,Debian
UML Based

$39.95/mo AUD

DirectAdmin/C-Panel or Plesk for $7.50/mo

Since you havent specified a budget and your requirements are quite little for a VPS, I dont think you will get much offers..

Remember that VPS is a step up from a reseller and step down from a dedicated. Be sure that you are ready to manage your own Virtual Server.

vps is not much different than a dedicated server, and if he wants, he can install a Linux OS on his PC and play with it :)

vanidium said:
perhaps he want to try a vps environment?

Merely stating that his requirements do not meet the VPS Plan parameters and I havent found a vps plan with those specs, unless you have.

If you want, you can go with rimuhosting in your list. Make sure to check with them if they allow you are using IRC on their network first

fdc can allow IRC, but have heard bad comments about their network. Other - dont know :)

Yeah, Ive had some bad experiences with FDC. Very slow loading and quite a bit of downtime.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Funny that when he posted FDC servers I immediately wanted to say something not so positive but the two posts above me obviously shares my point of view.

Thosse offers arent $10/month have you increased your budget?

Back