• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request Adult Forum Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

I need hosting for my adult mybb forum with 745k alexa rank I need

5gb to 10gb space
85gb to 100gb bandwith
Use my own domain
No ads
I can put your banner at the bottom of my forum

Still getting bounced from host to host ever since you left my hosting?

I honestly think you're asking for too much again. That kind of bandwidth with no direct compensation for the host? What kind of adult forum user is going want to click off of the forum's content to check out the web host's page. It doesn't pay off for a host to accept that kind of exchange at the resource levels you are asking for.

Since you are in need to so much space and bandwidth, I think you should really go for paid host.
If you wanted to get a free host, consider reduce the amount of space and bandwidth you are requesting.

5GB space and 85GB bandwidth are consider huge for a free adult hosting...

Still getting bounced from host to host ever since you left my hosting?

I honestly think you're asking for too much again. That kind of bandwidth with no direct compensation for the host? What kind of adult forum user is going want to click off of the forum's content to check out the web host's page. It doesn't pay off for a host to accept that kind of exchange at the resource levels you are asking for.
I was thinking that same thing. How many times have we seen this type of request?

Also didn't he have adult hosting at one time (offering I mean)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back