• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request for free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmth

Hi Everyone.

I'm posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine, she is currently seeking cPanel web hosting for her small wordpress blog.

Specs;
2-5 GB space.
Over 20GB Transfer (bandwidth)
cPanel
Must be allowed to host WordPress.

Thanks everyone!

What we offer?
10 GB Space
80 GB BW
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL or PostgreSQL
Unlimited Subdomains
5 Addon domains
SEO Tools
Logs and Stats
Ruby On Rails
PHP Manager ( php.ini editor, php version selector, php extensions)
Softaculous
Antivirus
Antispam
WebSite Builder
24/7 Support via client area or online chat
NO ADS!

https://www.mygeekhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=44

My friend is a student, has no budget and is unable to pay. Free is very much what she needs, considering it's a personal website I don't believe she should have to pay even if she wanted to. Business websites... Now that's another matter entirely.

I can host your friend sarmth, I am not a webhost tho, as you might know.
Hey Sander, thanks for the offer, I don't want to trouble you, so I think I'll go with WSWD, It might be easier support wise for him to handle my friend if the need arises :)

A free hosting is not always preferred as you might know. It comes with full of advertisements, limited services and almost unresponsive customer support service. There are a lot of cheap VPS hosting available today as cheap as free and they are much reliable and round the clock support service.

There is a reason why she had posted in free Hosting, and wasn't for a VPS. Its ironic how you state a VPS would be appropriate, and just so happen to have links for VPS services.

To the OP, if it is a small wordpress blog, you probably wouldnt need 20 GB transfer, maybe 5-10 max.

Hello sarmth,

I hope you have found your free hosting provider for your friend, however if you have not we will be happy to host her. Our main goal is to help help like her that just want to have a small personal site and not have to pay crazy prices for it. We offer 5gb of space and 50 gb of bandwidth per month, you can order from us directly at networkinghosts.com we only have the free hosting option. Hosting includes everything needed and offered from some of the top paid hosts. No Ads or anything, as I was saying, I do hope you have already found a host but we are here if you need us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back