• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request for TTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, got a 5 point infraction anyway, didn't make mucha difference than what that woulda been...

Just so I know, oh Elder Zombie, what was worthy of an infraction in that thread? Calling someone stuff like "you fail at life"?

Yeah, that thread had indeed turned into an all out host bashing spree. I don't think the OP got the advice in my post either, it disappeared far too quickly after I posted that.

You guys sure are rough on the newbies. It's understandable that they're screwing up the market on you, but all out bashing them for it is just as annoying.

Yeah, that thread had indeed turned into an all out host bashing spree. I don't think the OP got the advice in my post either, it disappeared far too quickly after I posted that.

You guys sure are rough on the newbies. It's understandable that they're screwing up the market on you, but all out bashing them for it is just as annoying.

I was only rough on that newbie because he didn't get the point and just was a joke. He didn't bother to listen, he just thought he was right cause a P2H reseller is the best plan when it comes to what to give hosting away from, he needed it. I just hope he learned and doesn't come back till he learns the hosting world and studies in school

Considering you just got a warning for this, maybe it would be wise not to continue this line of attack here? (rethorical question, don't answer)

You just can't do anything around here anymore without pissing somebody off.
Would have been a good thead for TTR. Put it in there anyway and lock it so nobody can reply.

You just can't do anything around here anymore without pissing somebody off.
Would have been a good thead for TTR. Put it in there anyway and lock it so nobody can reply.

You can give advice without being downright rude most of the time. The flame thread will not be put in TTR. And as hosts, some of you shouldn't have been even posting in that thread.

I think if there's good reason to reply, other 'hosts' SHOULD be able to reply to offer threads. All I'd have to do is remove the links from my signature and then as far as anybody is considered, I'm no longer a host. Right?

I know there's people that are active on this forum who are hosts, but just don't advertise it here, and they're allowed to post in other hosts' offer threads. My point is, what criteria do you use to determine whether somebody is a "host" or not?

I know there's people that are active on this forum who are hosts, but just don't advertise it here, and they're allowed to post in other hosts' offer threads. My point is, what criteria do you use to determine whether somebody is a "host" or not?

Shes not going to let you win, shes just gonna come up with ---- to be right... regardless of how right you prove yourself to be...

Shes not going to let you win, shes just gonna come up with ---- to be right... regardless of how right you prove yourself to be...

It's not about winning, it's about following the damn rules. How hard is that?
If you know they are hosts, report them. For example I noticed someone offering hosting yesterday but doesn't advertise. He is one I was referring to above.

It's not about winning, it's about following the damn rules. How hard is that?

If you know they are hosts, report them. For example I noticed someone offering hosting yesterday but doesn't advertise. He is one I was referring to above.

Oh its about reading the damn rules is it? Lets see here,

Oh heres a rule Personal attacks are not allowed. -- You know, that thread I was mad you deleted, yea well. It didn't break a rule, you took it upon yourself to create a temporary rule. It targeted no one, but you know. I'll continue on.

You like the rules so much? Start enforcing them and patrol the ----ing board like you should stop relying on us to report the damn threads. Theres plenty of ---- to find, start finding the Copy/Paste hosting offers, its amazing how many you'll find! Our janitors are great aren't they!!

Start looking through the ads and offers while you're at it, its sad how unmonitored that is you know? Its like, damn, I knew I was looking for hosting in the wrong place, Its obviously in ads and offers like normal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back