• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Required -10mb space for Google Talk Demo Site

college-student

I just need about 10 mb max of disk space, bandwidth.. well i think 200mb should do for now. Since i'm going to be posting the complete specs of Google Talk aka GTalk, there will be traffic, but i'm hoping fellow developers will mirror the site so the load won't be too much.

there's going to be screenshots of what it looks like withn gtalk, hacks/mods for gtalk and just basically a demo site.

Please no ADS but: [read below]

I will have a text link stating "Hosted Courtesy of {host name}' on the footer of every page with the site. I'm going to be using frames - this way yo footer will definintely be seen without scrolling down to the bottom of the page.

I understand thsi is 'free' space, so if anyone could help me out with it please do pm me or post back asap.

Thanks.

oh yea, and a subdomain will do.... this way you're getting publicity via the subdomain as well... i don't wanna go with a domain just for a demo site... you're most welcome to help yourself to screenshots/flash ups pf resdistibution and tips after the traffic ceases. ;)

If your still looking send me a e-mail with your specs, desired user name and password, an email address for you and desired subdomain unless you have a domain name you want to use at admin@bealecorpintl.com

didn' get any pm from hot wheelz and i'm still looking.

however i think i'll need more space that 10mb, one of the screens are coming to about 12.9mb - that i believe i'll zip... it'll still be 10mb tho....

Anyways.... if anyone can chip in here it'll be awesome!

how bout a forwarded subdomain from our site and 100 mb of space? 10 gig of bandwith.
sorry at the moment we dont provide ftp acess, but the uploader is really nice.

you.geekpal.net

although are hosting site is www.gphosting.org

pm me

I can give you up to 20 MB space and your requested amount of bandwidth for the link. We have FTP and you can use your own domain or a subdomain of co-n.net . PM me if you're interested.

Awesome support ppl! Thanks hotwheelz for the pm - i'm going to take all other offers as mirrors to the demo site. :)

the site should be ready in about 2-3 hrs max

cheers,

This is really great! I'm done with the site, the entire gtalk folder that's the main gtalk app without the gtalk setup files is 34mb, in fla format. there are live walk-thrus thrown in as well, and gtalk hacks will will be up soon - give it a few hours.

Currently am uploading the files to googlecommunity.com , gsearchblog.com and primitivehosting.com - i don't want to do more than 3 folder transfers with that amount of megs at the same time.

Everyone else who offered space and bandwidth, pls consider the generous offer taken - if you're interested as being mirror sites :). And you're given credit for being a mirror to the demo site as well :)

cheers!

We, HosTown.com, Division of RackSlash Networks, have provided FREE Web Hosting Service since 2003. FREE Hosting Package included cPanel, Fantastico, and more Features. Our service could be good for your interest. Please visit our website and find out more about it. Also please check my Sig.

Thank you.

URGENT REQUEST! - Hurricane Katrina

A request to all those who wanted to help out and give space/bandwidth for the gtalk demos, could you please give that space for the Hurrican Katrina Wiki? See here for more details.

Any help/assistance you can provide in terms of hosting and bandwidth is most appreciated.

Thanks.

Regarding gtalk demos, thats on hold for now, till we get a wiki and blog up for Hurricane Katrina - thats is really top priority - people's lives are on the line. Hope you understand.

Back