• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Account needed

Yeah I don't think that exists, the only reseller I even know of that is $25 a month is myacen.com

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Yeah I don't think that exists, the only reseller I even know of that is $25 a month is myacen.com

You can try http://www.cyberwings.com/ ; I think their prices are something like $5 a month. They are the cheapest host I know of; they even offer hosting for less than $5 a YEAR!

I believe http://www.0hosts.com/ also offered reselling for $14 a month. I'm not sure if they're still up though. Someone said they were down...

MyAcen now offers hosting for $6 a month, so I would bet that their reselling is also very high in price.

That's insane. You want way to much for way to little. And besides, most reseller accounts are based on the # of clients you have. You're best option is to get a dedicated server.

What you are asking for is to be your very own webhosting company with no rules. Go Dedicated.

Does anyone actually read the add properly before critisizing, I asked for your best offer if you can't get to that price, I'm ready to move hosts when I have the best offer

60GB Space
200GB Monthly Transfer
507 IP Addresses
SSH / Telnet
wu-FTP Server
PGP 2.62
PHP 4.11
Perl 5.004, C, C++, java jdk 1.4, Python 1.5.2 and Python 2.1.1 & TCL 8.3 Compilers
Emacs 20.4
Pine, vi, elm, Joe, Pico & Cron Tab, .htaccess
Server Side Includes
SMTP Server
Secure SSL
Unlimited POP 3
Unlimited mySQL and mSQL Databases
Control Panels (not CPANEL or Ensim or Plesk or H-spere)
ahem...

Originally posted by TRX
I've heard too many negative comments on cihost

The only host that provide static IPS to resellers is CIHOST I guess.

what about mchost? That have personalized name servers plus CPANEL and WebHostManager.

I've already got an account with mchost and another company, it's the other company I want to change,

So I want to keep mchost and change my other reseller account to some one else that offers another control panel other than plesk which I'm on at the moment.

I've had a few offers at WHT for between 15 - 25GB space and 100 - 200GB bandwidth, which is the sort of account I'm looking for.

The lowest offer I have had is for $60 for 20GB space and 100GB bandwidth. It's cheap but seems to be a very popular and reliable company.

Originally posted by TRX
The lowest offer I have had is for $60 for 20GB space and 100GB bandwidth. It's cheap but seems to be a very popular and reliable company.

That's a good deal.

Back