• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller from someone I can rely on...

djblalock

I'm sick and tired of my current Reseller offerer (Using the MyOwnFreeReseller.net service they have) and they lack features that are necessary and Vista Panel looks like someone ran over cPanel with a lawn mower :lol:

Well anyways, I need a reliable person to give me a reliable reseller offer.

All I ask it:
*You allow me to offer P2H
*You understand I will be cautious of who gets hosting and what they host.
*A decent bit of resources. I probably can not operate with 1 or 2gb :wink2:
*No Account Limits. I will not host millions, but certainly more than 10 or 20.
*No forced ads. I will probably refer people to you if they need more space, though.
*If a client uploads something violating the ToS, don't suspend me, suspend them and inform me! I will watch carefully but it's near impossible for me to monitor everything the second it gets uploaded.

That is all I ask, and I would really prefer it if you offered this to my for Posting (P2H) as it is a lot to get for free.

If you can offer me this or know who can, please tell me! :wave:

12 GB Disk
80 GB Transfer
Unlimited accounts
P2H allowed
Overselling allowed

1 text/image combination ad on your forum but no ads your clients

Post an application at http://my-webhost.info and send me a link to it via pm here if you want it.

I can offer this:

150 GB of space
2 TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
Overselling Enabled
Advert Free
1 small back link to my host (not required)

Send me a message on this thread if you are interested.

Would you like to try a post2host reseller plan ? If you can contact me , we can arrange sth. Normally I do not give resellers, but something customized can be done for you :)

admin*AT*postershost.info

Media Colt Solution can help with that.

We offer you Professional Reseller plan ( sponsorship )
1 Link back to our site

Contact me for more details

I'm sick and tired of my current Reseller offerer (Using the MyOwnFreeReseller.net service they have) and they lack features that are necessary and Vista Panel looks like someone ran over cPanel with a lawn mower :lol:

Ha ha yes you are right with your words Vista Panel looks like someone ran over cPanel with a lawn mower...

And there support is very very bad.....i created one ticket regarding my site's issue and they didnt responded..I chatted with their support but poor outcome.....now it has passed 2 weeks :lol::lol:

Back