• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Needed. Looking for Reliable Host

rileystevens

Hello everyone. I am going to buy a reseller. The reseller must have atleast 5gb space and 60gb bandwidth and provide a wonderful uptime!

IT MUST BE RELIABLE!!!!

I have had hosts take my money and go down!!! I will need few days trial to check webhost speed and see if it can run my website!

I will also check everything i need in those few days!!!

Please only reply if you can provide me a reseller with few days of testing.

Thanks,
Riley

Good evening rileystevens,

We could offer you reseller package from DimeReseller ( http://www.dimereseller.com/ ) with 5 GB space and 60 GB bandwidth for $15 per month, what should be of interest to you. However, if you need something more special, you may choose your custom package as well. Just write us your requirements and the price you are willing to pay.

Your hosting package will include:

Free setup
Unlimited e-mail accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited hosted domains
Fantastico + RVSkin
Shell access
Affiliate program (50% commissions for each signup)
30 day money back guarantee
NO hidden or additional fees

Other bonus features contains free domain reseller account from eNom, Kanoodle account with $5 credit, professional website and logo templates, cool icons for your website. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts (files, databases, email accounts, etc.) to our servers for free. 7 days trial account is available. It doesn't mean you need to point a domain to our servers. We will create a new account and you can do anything you want - host files, test speed and performance, etc.

Naturally, stable and powerful server along with 24/7 friendly helpdesk/phone support is included.

rileystevens said:
Hello everyone. I am going to buy a reseller. The reseller must have atleast 5gb space and 60gb bandwidth and provide a wonderful uptime!

IT MUST BE RELIABLE!!!!

I have had hosts take my money and go down!!! I will need few days trial to check webhost speed and see if it can run my website!

I will also check everything i need in those few days!!!

Please only reply if you can provide me a reseller with few days of testing.

Thanks,
Riley

Hi Riley,
Looking at your requirments, we can offer you SME Kit which provides 10 GB space, 500 GB Bandwidth,5 web sites,1 SQL Server,10 MySQL for $9.00p/mth with no set up fees if you go for yearly payment(Prepaid).For more details visit at http://www.m6.net/a1small.asp

If you are looking for something below this budget we can customise our Micro-Kit plan which offers 2GB space,250GB Bandwidth transfer,2 websites,2MySQL,custom error pages, stats server,Perl,PHP,ASP,ASP.net, customised control panel and many other features only for $4.00(US) with no set up fees if 12 month pre-paid otherwise if you want to for monthly billing then it will cost you $5.00 per month. By paying extra $3.00, you will get extra 3GB space.

We don't offer trial, but do offer 30Days money back guarantee.We are online for last 8 years and we have got customers all over the world.

I have a few packages that may interest you. Sorry we do not offer free trial we do however have a full money back guarantee. You may read a recent review found here

Custom Reseller Package

• 2000MB Diskspace {add extraspace in comments (step three) & get double}
• 60GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $14.95 Order Now!
[View reseller plan information]

Business Reseller Package

• 3000MB Diskspace {add extraspace in comments (step three) & get double}
• 75GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $19.95 Order Now!
[View reseller plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All come complete with:

• 14 day money back guarantee • cPanel Pro • 20 extra cPanel languages
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles) • Fantastico • Advanced spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Hello,
I represent LytenHost LLC. I'd love to make an offer on your needs. But first a little bit about us. We've been in business since October 2004 (Formally, AlternaHost.Net), we have great uptime, blazing fast servers and connections and best of all we never OVERSELL ANY of our services like most hosts! Don't get oversold! Make the perfect decision, Choose Us!

Here is your account:

Level 1
5,000MB of storage space
70,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains
Custom Nameservers
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)
ALL SHARED ACCOUNT FREEBIES ARE INCLUDED!

Only $17.33 / Month | $8.66 w/Coupon: Oct50Off ORDER NOW!

I'm giving you the above 50% off so that you can give us a shot with little risk as we cant offer you a free trial.

If you'd like to modify the above account or create a completely custom account to fit your needs please don't hesitate to contact us by accessing our site at http://www.lytenhost.com

Have a great day!

On our premium AcuNett servers we can provide

5GB / 60GB Bandwidth for $20/month

On our GlobeDomain servers, we can provide 5GB / 60GB bandwidth for $120/year or $12/month

Hi.
We can offer you:
5500 MB Space
70,000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains Hosted
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
Unlimited Email aliases
Unlimited SubDomains
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Direct Admin
$15 per month, so setup fee

Please contact me if you have any questions.
AIM: Djlightspin
MSN: djlightspin@hotmail.com
Yahoo: explodehost
e-mail: Eliav@explodehost.com

Thanks,
Eliav

7500mb of space / 80000mb of traffc only $9.95
Cpanel / WHM / Fantastico / WHM.

We blow ALL our competition away. Our servers are powered by Dual Xeon 3.0+ 2GB + and Serial ATA RAID 1

We have been in the BUDGET Reseller Industry for over 1+ YEAR.

Our current staff is 8 working support members. We have TRUE 24/7 support no others will provide this with their prices.

Try us now for FREE I will give you 30 DAY Free just enter the Coupon Code - gazzincom

Try Now -- http://www.gazzin.com

We can offer you these plans:

Reseller Hosting:

Basic Reseller Hosting:
Price: $6.99
Space: 1,000mb
B/W: 15,000mb
Parked Domains: unlimited
Addon Domains : unlimited
Email: unlimited
DataBases: unlimited
Email Lists: unlimited
Sub Domains: unlimited

Order

Standard Reseller Hosting:
Price: $10.99/mo
Space: 5,000mb
B/W: 50,000mb
Addon Domains: unlimited

Order

Premium Reseller Hosting:
Price: $20.99/mo
Space: 10,000mb
B/W: 120,000mb
Addon Domains: unlimited
Domains unlimited

Order

*Reseller's accounts are instant setup.
*Resell accounts come with all the standard features plus WHM.

We are very very reliable and been in business for almost 2 years now lets me know if interested thanks.

Back