• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my bloghosting site

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
So, I'm not very good at PS or graphics editing generally, so I've used the same basic layout for all my sites. Easy coloring and spaced layout, traditional 3-column. I think its a bit plain right now.

http://www.ferretfusion.com

Comments?

umm, what do you want use to review when it just looks like you used a template, and not even a good one at that.

LiquidGoat said:
Not much to review when you just use the default colors and templates.

Thats because I made the script and those are the default colors and template that I made for it.

Archbob said:
So, I'm not very good at PS or graphics editing generally, so I've used the same basic layout for all my sites. Easy coloring and spaced layout, traditional 3-column. I think its a bit plain right now.
QUOTE]

yes, it is a bit plain, you could probably use more colors

Script is good. You should consider layout once so as to look better and professional. :classic2: Nothing more to coment for me. :wink2:

I really like how the script is. It has a potential as a myspace clone. It is customizable for each user, has a gallery, profile, friends list.

Last edited:
Thats because I made the script and those are the default colors and template that I made for it.

I know you made the script and I know you own chipmunkscripts. I'm just saying with just black, blue, and white there is not much to review. It's like the main chipmunk page, nothing different.

It is quite good, I think you can make it better by:

Putting a logo at the top
Make the boxes better by making the top bars rounded
Make the spaces between the colomns smaller
The sign up page needs some instructions, e.g. "fill in all fields"
The links on the calender are hard to see, as it is blue text on blue background.

It sounds a lot, but they are all minor changes. Brilliant script though

Its not really intended to be a myspace clone. The script is available for download for anyone who wants to start a bloghosting service.
I'll work on a logo.

Back