• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my new logo

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hello, I would be apreciated if you could review the logo design for my site:

Click Me!

The design was made by Nugi and I am extremly pleased with it:) So thank to him for it:beer:

Adz

ok, i think Nugi does some decent work, and i think it looks nice, but, what does a crown have to do with the site? is your blog about roller coasters, or just a name? give me an idea of what the name is for, and i can give a better review.

I am also unsure of how the crown is relevant to the site, even though it looks nice.

I don't like the text very much though. I can't put my finger on why I don't like it, I just don't, sorry.

You might not be looking for comments on it, but you might want to make the red links match the blue in your blog.

Thanks for the comments.....

I'm currently working on a new design of the logo, so please keep an eye on this topic for more info :)

Thanks,
Adam

If your blog is about roller coasters, you should put a wavy track at the bottom and make each letter linked on top of the track, like the cars of a roller coaster.

Gotta say it is very nice - it's simple. I love the gloss effect and the crown at the end really finishes it well. Nice work

As others have said, what is the significance of the crown? When you get the new logo, please share it with us so we can see how your design has evolved from the one we see here.

Back