• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my personal website

Nice top graphic! :D
Yes, yes, it was meant to be like that.

Well, simple layout but the only thing I don't like is the tables being so close to each other. I'm also not a very big fan of size 2 or 3 Verdana. It seems so big like that.

thx for that compliment :p Which one is close? And I don't expect to use size 1, unless size 4 is what you want. :p I use size 3 only for the headings.

OK I changed the URL as I'm fickle-minded. But no content has changed. :)

I think maybe this is the best layout I have ever created... With some help of course.

Originally posted by leanne
can't believe u r only 11!

ONLY...i prefer to think "wow, you have 2 sites at the age of 11, that's really great trenz, keep it up" :)

Originally posted by n7of9
ONLY...i prefer to think "wow, you have 2 sites at the age of 11, that's really great trenz, keep it up" :)
heh. what i wanted was opinions, not my age...

any more reviews?

Nice clean site. Easy to use.
You might want to make the navigation area stand out more. Something simple like larger font, different color background...
Just something that lets the corner of the eye know that that area has a different kind of information.

Back