• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RichWP FrameWork - Premium WordPress Theme - FREE!

Meksilon

NLC
I just downloaded my copy so I thought I'd share it with you all! Very good theme, I manage a website that uses this theme - now I have my own copy! Free!!

Link Here. Only catch is that you'll be signed up to his mailing list -no great hardship! :D

Features
  • Extensive Design Editor – to create the look you really want without needing to hack code
  • Design Presets – to speed up your design process
  • Child Theme Support – to enhance functionality and diversify your layouts even further
  • Theme Option Settings – backup to secure your work
  • World-Class Caching System – to make your site lightning fast and keep the workload on your server to a minimum
  • SEO-Friendly, Performance-Driven Architecture – to provide enhanced accessibility; your site will work on most mobile devices
  • Full WordPress Photo Attachment Gallery – support to efficiently create big photo galleries (including Full-Page Mode) Built-in advertising placements
  • Enhanced Photo Gallery – to present your photos and artwork (normal & full-screen mode)
  • WordPress 3.0+ ready
  • Works in all major browsers
  • No Usage Restrictions – use the RichWP FrameWork on as many sites as you want

Download the RichWP FrameWork + 12 Child Themes for Free
free-richwp-themes.jpg

Back