• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ridiculous Hypocrite

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
Is it just me, or does it seem to me like no one can spell those two words? It's "ridiculous", not "rediculous". And it's "hypocrite", not "hypocrate". Oh, and my favorite: "hippocrates". Hippocrates was a Greek doctor, for Pete's sake! :shame:

I hate that I don't know how to spell either anymore. But I agree, rediculous pisses me off every time I see it.

A lot of people seem to think that definitely is spelled with an a. usually it comes out as definately. Drives me crazy.

Blank Verse said:
A lot of people seem to think that definitely is spelled with an a. usually it comes out as definately. Drives me crazy.

Holy crap, I was about to correct bruce's post but then I checked it on dictionary.com

My whole life I've been spelling it definately and no one has ever said anything.

I use IE...

Anyways, some people can't spell for crap. On one forum I go to someone called a girl a "hoare", heh.

the internet has actually screwed up my english marks, i even call one of my friends by his alias because its easier to say than his real name... and his real name is jeremy... xD

The Internet ruins everything. It killed my attention span. Most people thought it would be TV that did it to me, but I forget what we're talking about.

What's with all the spelling correction posts lately? If you have to correct someone's spelling, at least say something else that's partly useful.

Back