• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Robotical World Reveiw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review Of The Robotical World Hosting

by: MockingThePineapples

Service Rating : 10/10

Hello, Im MockingThePineapples, a satisfied and lasting customer of robotical hosting. Robotical World Hosting is a fairly new hosting, commited to helping their customers and providing them with the best service. Its a small company, but it is the cheapest, and, as far as Im concerned, BEST hosting service there ever was. If your looking for a small, personal portfolio, the free mini package is right for you. They have packages to accomodate ANY situation, and they even have a package where you can pick what you want in it, and they'll estimate a price for it. It has the best support i've seen, the adminastrator is patient and does all he can to ensure your problem is fixed. There is hardly any downtime, though they changed servers in the last few weeks. I gaurentee your ultimate satisfaction with Robotical Hosting!

http://hosting.roboticalworld.com

I guess he was quite happy today, christmas coming near? Anymore offences? I've seen a lot of people post the same stuff at every forum. Like the topic "why they still say unlimited". Why was their never replies like "Is today spammer day".

Anyways, MockingThePineApples, thanks for rating our hosting. We hope you will continue to enjoy our hosting and our professional services in helping you.

Last edited:
Questionable testimonial..

You state that robotical hosting is fairly new.

If you have not been with them for more than at least 1 year, how can you give a fair testimonial of the service, recommending it to others?

Excuse my question if you have been with robotical hosting for many years.

Regards

whois - elvintoon.com

registrant-firstname: Robotical
registrant-lastname: Computer
registrant-street1: 7777 Robotical Street
registrant-pcode: 77777
registrant-state: TX
registrant-city: RoboCity
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +7.777777777
registrant-email: *****@roboticalworld.com

Isnt fake whois info like illegal?

Last edited:
HarisK said:

Isnt fake whois info like illegal?
Where did you pull that up... Your making stuff up?
Where you providing fake information to member here?
I'm reporting your post to a moderator/admin.
http://www.whois.net -> Robotical World.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why I hate about you people, can't you accept a good testimonial? Do you have to see bad testimonials about our hosting to make you happy? Do you have to attack it in anyway to make people use your hosting or not use our hosting? You doing this for fun to promote your hosting? Well, I'm telling you that you won't like to have someone else post tons of messages and other stuff when your client likes the hosting and is enjoying it. And when another hosting makes their hosting look better than yours. I thought this was a web hosting discussion forum. Not a web hosting debate forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

RoboHosting has been in hosting since the Fall on 2003. We were providing "Free" and a few Paid Hosting to All Customers. At that time, we didn't mass advertise. And on the Fall of 2004. Terminal Host, which provide paid hosting ran out of business, and transfer all clients and websites to RoboHosting. And we decided to start telling people about RoboHosting, to keep our servers running on specs that Terminal Hosting previous provided. Dual Xoens.

Anyways a little history..
~Robo

Btw, yesterday 9 minute downtime, sorry. We were upgrading our RAM memory. ^_^!

Last edited:
HarisK said:
Please for your own sake, before you make a fool out of yourself, and your company and sound like a kid, get your facts toghether before insulting me, i will let this 1 go without a warning.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=elvintoon.com

domain: elvintoon.com
created: 23-Oct-2004
last-changed: 11-Dec-2004
registration-expiration: 23-Oct-2005

nserver: ns1.roboticalworld.com 67.19.63.66
nserver: ns2.roboticalworld.com 67.19.63.67

admin-c-firstname: Robotical
admin-c-lastname: Computer
admin-c-street1: 7777 Robotical Street
admin-c-pcode: 77777
admin-c-state: TX
admin-c-city: RoboCity
admin-c-ccode: US
admin-c-phone: +7.777777777
admin-c-email: *****@roboticalworld.com

tech-c-firstname: Robotical
tech-c-lastname: Computer
tech-c-street1: 7777 Robotical Street
tech-c-pcode: 77777
tech-c-state: TX
tech-c-city: RoboCity
tech-c-ccode: US
tech-c-phone: +7.777777777
tech-c-email: *****@roboticalworld.com

bill-c-firstname: Robotical
bill-c-lastname: Computer
bill-c-street1: 7777 Robotical Street
bill-c-pcode: 77777
bill-c-state: TX
bill-c-city: RoboCity
bill-c-ccode: US
bill-c-phone: +7.777777777
bill-c-email: *****@roboticalworld.com

% See http://registrar.schlund.info for information about Schlund+Partner AG

www.dnsstuff.com

I will await your appology.

Thank you in advance.
Before you start making bad comments about our company, excuse me? Is elvintoon.com providing hosting "again"? Who faking a fool out of themselves? Who is insulting who? No, it is a client's website. We did not help the client put information. We are not responsible for the fake WhoIS Information the client provides. And we do always do random checkups on them. And what is fake whois information the client provides got to do with our hosting services? Huh? You got a problem. But we will contact the client to change it. Your the one that should apoligize seriously. You have gone too far, Hosting Detective. =_="! You're Fired.

Last edited:
HarisK said:
The whois is based on their website elvintoon.com, the world is not based around you. Why would you even think i mean you. We are discussing his review here, none wants your opinion really. If the thread ends, you can say thank you and the tread can expire. This is really not good for your overall image, look at what you are typing here, you are hijacking the thread. Besides, the domain registration was offered by YOU, so it really is your responsibility to let them have correct information. You could get in trouble for this.

Now if you want to continue and try to bs me some more, in which you cannot do it over pm. This is really looking pathetic for both you and me.

Cya.
Nobody would want your oppinion either. Your oppinion doesn't even make any sense. And where has my oppinion? Have I said anything about my hosting like "My Hosting is the Best"? This ruins your image rather more than mine.

Oh! Thats explains a lot doesn't it. Huh, where did I say it was offered by me? You making stuff up as you go? Making up more "BS"?

Your the one looking pathetic, not me.

Look at your whois Info: http://www.whois.net/whois.cgi2?d=xenhosting.com

WHOIS information for xenhosting.com:

[whois.enom.com]Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.comContact: support@NameCheap.comVisit: http://www.namecheap.com/ Domain name: xenhosting.comRegistrant Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected (ij8eq5sqwe.protect@whoisguard.com) +1.6613102107 Fax: +1.6613102107 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd Westchester, CA 90045 USAdministrative Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected (ij8eq5sqwe.protect@whoisguard.com) +1.6613102107 Fax: +1.6613102107 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd Westchester, CA 90045 USTechnical Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected (ij8eq5sqwe.protect@whoisguard.com) +1.6613102107 Fax: +1.6613102107 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd Westchester, CA 90045 USBilling Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected (ij8eq5sqwe.protect@whoisguard.com) +1.6613102107 Fax: +1.6613102107 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd Westchester, CA 90045 USStatus: LockedName Servers: NS1.XENHOSTING.COM NS2.XENHOSTING.COM NS3.XENHOSTING.COM NS4.XENHOSTING.COM

Why would you want to guard your WhoIS Information from other people? Does this explain something? And oh yeah, you should say anything because like you said nobody cares about your oppinion, they care about others? He?

Last edited:
*edit first post, removed my other usless posts as someone has to act like an adult :)..if you feel offended by a whois info..you have issues if you ask me. You do not need to defend yourself now do you? We are not kids anymore right...or?..

Anyways :)

If you wish to discuss webhosting with me "dragonlord" please PM me, so this thread stays clean.

Argueing over the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win..the rest u know ;)

Last edited:
Yeah. I was making a testimonial about robotical worlds hosting, not whois information. I mean, come on, there are some people who actually care about what services are out there, but apparantly you want to look for any little possibility of a flaw in the hosting. And you know what this tells me? You couldn't find any flaws in the hosting service because it pwns yours, so you had to turn to the c

lame excuse of a "whois" information. Dude, really, stop acting like a moron and get robotical hositng if your that insecure about your own. -_-

If you believe that they are providing false information please report the domain to their domain registrar. If the information on the whois record cannot be verified they will remove the domain name.

To prevent further flaming this thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back