• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SA:MP server free host

Samp3r

hello ,
i am looking for a free host...
i don't have any paypal account and im a bit poor ..but i love scripting.
my dream is have my own stunt server....
im from portugal and i really want an host.
i don't need lots of slots....
20 - 30 maybe? :confused4
i dont need lots of gb.... 1 gb is enough
500gb bandwidth...
i have a big script....more than 60 000 lines...

Thank You.

My Email : jgadortheta@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Answer

i edited and now he isnt here o_O
:(
maybe it need confirmation again

try to preview the post ...put the mouse over the topic

Hello Samp3r
I think that I am able to help u out with a 20 slots SA:MP server (the server is hosted in Germany)
SA:MP dont use that many ram on a server so feel free to pm me on here and we will see how we can set this up ;)

I think this posted can be closed down I havent hear nothing back and my offer have close down as well

Hello Samp3r
I think that I am able to help u out with a 20 slots SA:MP server (the server is hosted in Germany)
SA:MP dont use that many ram on a server so feel free to pm me on here and we will see how we can set this up ;)

I think this posted can be closed down I havent hear nothing back and my offer have close down as well

I loved this offer,and then there it goes, so there we go 'Cheffy' says it can be closed.

They're looking for (apparently) 500G transfer and a script that has 60,000 lines to run.

Me I'd run a flaming mile, then catch breath and decide to get a plane to get far away.

i forgot to say in the 1st post....
i was about to edit but admins take a lot to accept the post ....
i advertise the host in the sa-mp server forum space, i mean.... i wont have a server forum but i will there the host link to advertise.

cheffy
sorry , i didn't saw the offer :(
too late now :S

Last edited:
:lol: I give it less than a week and your suspended, the 60,000 line script will do it, they're quite clear with their basic t&c's

It does say you can, but not fill in able, also says BETA.

But still reckon the script is the one that humps them.

its a stunt server
it dont have complicated scripts as in RP scripts
its only admin system/register/login.... and objects and teleports
btw im using zcmd y_ini and sscanf.... the fasters
i had 20/20 in the second day!

What does one DO with a 60,000 line script? (and what's a stunt server?)

Edit: "San Andreas Multiplayer Mod" - "allows users to play each other over the net".
Hmm.

Last edited:
Back